Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

10 tips to find the best locations for real estate investment

Notify me of new replies via email
Canadian Realestate Magazine | 23 Dec 2014, 08:21 AM Agree 0
Ken Davidson, an investor and partner at BDO, lays out his tips for what to look for when finding the perfect community to invest in.
  • Jimbh | 30 Dec 2014, 02:05 PM Agree 0
    Good advice!
  • | 02 Jan 2015, 05:03 AM Agree 0
    Thanks for sharing. These are very beneficial tips. Finding the right location is crucial for long-term capital growth. When you're ready to take step toward buying or selling your home or find a best location, we're here to help. We'll find the best properties that best suit your requirements and make sure that your real estate transaction is a profitable experience.
  • M | 09 Mar 2015, 03:03 PM Agree 0
    Useful tips. What are you thoughts on opportunities in BC and Alberta?
  • Alvin | 03 Apr 2015, 04:41 AM Agree 0
    Internet is certainly the best place to find rural properties for sale. This may be one of the easiest ways now to find rural properties as there are many websites that specialize in rural properties.

When in the market to find real estate properties for sale start by doing a search for farm land and pasture land or even equestrian land or horse properties. These key words will bring up many types of rural properties on Internet searches. Once the state and county is chosen adding keywords as to what type of rural property is desired will narrow the search to a specific type of rural property.

There is also undeveloped rural property which means there is no power to the land, no water and no communications. It also means there are only wild brush, trees, timbered land and rough terrain there as in untouched by development of any kind. These are some of the cheapest rural properties available other than desert and landfill areas. Hardwoods and brush are not useful for many crops. Rural land with timbers such as pine or cedar is more desirable as it is a crop for wood manufacturing of lumber, chip wood, pulp wood and other wood products.
  • Elia | 20 Oct 2015, 10:23 AM Agree 0
    Great Article on Finding the Best Location for Investments Properties I Usually Talk to two or Three Property Mgr's in the area that i am looking to buy Real Estate an get there take on the Market's which help me make a quick Decision on Buying great Deals in the area.

Elia Santiago
    We Buy Homes
    Hoosierflippers Llc
Post a reply