Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Are You Maximizing Your Investment returns?

Notify me of new replies via email
MPprivatecapital | 15 Mar 2013, 02:32 PM Agree 0
Are you an investor seeking a safe and consistent way to make between 8-12% per year on your money without having to qualify for another mortgage or deal with the hassles of being a landlord?

RRSP, RIF, RESP, LIRA, TFSA, and cash eligible investments.

My company, MP Private Capital acts as a link to match investors with capital to highly established Canadian real estate development projects. We are not a fund and no capital is ever transferred to us. We simply act as the middle man in the transaction. Interest is paid every month / quarter and all investors are registered on title to the project for security.

Our company motto is that reward doesn't have to be tied to risk. Our investments are much safer than most stocks and mutual funds and will consistently outperform them as well.

Thanks,

Mitch Parker

"Providing investors with safe, consistent, high return investment opportunities and developers with private capital"
  • FinancialFergy | 16 Mar 2013, 03:34 AM Agree 0
    What take a 10% return when you can receive upwards of 50% per year with buy-and-hold real estate investing. It's more work yes, it's more hassle yes but I think the 50% makes it worth it. If you interested in learning more check out my site. I explain step-by-step how this can be accomplished without taking any shortcuts and with minimal risk.
  • griffin | 05 Nov 2013, 05:26 PM Agree 0
    It's never a guarantee to have your investments return on a good rate. Sometimes, it goes into struggles before having a positive ROI. In today's low interest rates, what returns we could expect from safe investment? Nothing in particular, yet, investors knows the risks of doing a business.
Post a reply