Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Builder screwed home (please help)

Notify me of new replies via email
day knight | 12 Oct 2015, 10:54 AM Agree 0
I recently visited the site where my home is being built. My family and I immediately noticed defect bricks installed and very poor workman-ship from the builder. I am very saddened, depressed, and cannot believe that my builder who had sold me this house for over 650K would and had already taken huge deposit, would consider this to be professional work. The bricks are bad alover the house wherever it has been installed.

Back of the house - you can see bricks are dented and it is not even close to being normal

Side of the bricks, I have several more examples of where there are lot of inconsistencies and bad bricks

What is your opinion and suggestion> When I selected the brick there were no bumps and dents like this, is this the best example of very bad set of bricks?

• davida | 16 Oct 2015, 01:44 PM Agree 0
    Can't see the pictures but my first reaction would be to go to the site office, talk of the site superintendent , show him the problem and try to get it addressed now. Dealing with issues after closing can be a pain, especially if you have the home rented out.
Post a reply