Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Calgary: Safe or Sorry?

Notify me of new replies via email
RealEstateJ | 25 Nov 2014, 12:12 PM Agree 0
I’ve heard that Real estate in Calgary right now is fundamentally overvalued because interest rates are so low and income is so high. I was looking to invest but now I’m skeptical. Anybody have any experiences or opinions to share?
  • alexiscooper5 | 26 Nov 2014, 07:03 AM Agree 0
    First you have to analyze the market, and verify that the market is really risk free or any one making you fool.
    After that decide which type property you want to buy for your investment.

Or the best way higher a Property Manager.
    He will explain you each and everything.
  • RealEstateJ | 26 Nov 2014, 01:49 PM Agree 0
    @AlexisCooper5 Sounds like a plan. Do you know of any good property managers in Calgary?
  • Gina McLean | 28 Nov 2014, 07:38 PM Agree 0
    Calgary has pretty much everything going for it!
    I continuously post articles on my F.B. page www.facebook.com/retirewithrealestate
    Remember investing should be for the long haul!
    I encouraged our kids to buy an apartment to get in the market!
    There is next to no place to rent and our vacancy rate is under 2%
    I don't know any other market that does as well as Calgary in so many categories!
    I would be happy to help you find a place!
    Downtown is hopping as are single family!
    Where would you like to be?!
    Please feel free to email me at gmclean2@telus.net
  • Alvin | 05 Feb 2015, 09:34 AM Agree 1
    There are many residential properties and commercial lands available for sale in and around Calgary which offer high end lifestyle brimming with hopes and happiness. The commercial lands are experiencing a steep rise after the revelation that the government is going to invest in Calgary to boost business activities and generate employment for local youth.

Calgary real estate is gaining high popularity in recent times. It is an urban area whose economy is mainly regulated by the oil industry and gas industry. Here people mostly come in search of a good job. The standard of living of people of this place is also very high. So those people who come to this place for earning their livelihood, they want an accommodation and a proper location to live and this real estate agent help them to get houses and flats on their suitable location and at affordable prices.

So investment in Calgary real estate is always a profitable business. Generally investment results in dividends but this is not so in the case of Calgary real estate. By investing in Calgary real estate the investor will surely end up in profit so I think that it is wise and safe to invest in calgary real estate.
  • Alvin | 05 Feb 2015, 09:34 AM Agree 0
    :-)
  • MFenn | 18 Mar 2015, 12:15 AM Agree 0
    I am interested in the hard facts about the long haul. Thus, the condo market in Calgary seems to be of interest.
Post a reply