Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

CALLING ALL RESIDENTIAL LANDLORDS!!

Notify me of new replies via email
OmarM87 | 26 Sep 2016, 09:45 PM Agree 0
What are some of the difficult aspects that you have encountered when advertising your rental property and choosing a tenant? Interested to hear your thoughts!
  • Pancham Da | 18 Oct 2016, 11:25 AM Agree 0
    Recently while searching for Canadian rental property I came across www.ashiro.ca website. I am stunned with the features they offer at website. Their social media presence is up-to-date and they are on facebook, twitter, instagram etc.

So, I started searching there and found few matching properties. The link to the property details has all information about property, pictures, rent and contact information of property advertiser. So, I could directly connect with the property owners without having me to register on the website. No hassles, awesome!

When you advertise property there, subscribers (tenants) are alerted based on their subscription options and accordingly they are notified by email about your property .

I saw reviews posted on property by others. This is amazing feature as I can read the history of property and make a wise decision. I strongly recommend property owners, rental property managers/agents to visit www.ashiro.ca and consider advertising rental properties there.

Post a reply