Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

CONDO FOR SALE AT FESTIVAL TOWERS

Notify me of new replies via email
divy | 04 Oct 2012, 11:30 PM Agree 0
MY PERSONAL CONDO AT THE TIFF BUILDING(FESTIVAL TOWERS) KING/JOHN WILL BE AVAILEBLE SHORTLY. GREAT ADDRESS AND GREAT UNIT. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR KNOWS SOMEONE LOOKING FOR A UNIT IN THE BUILDING CONTACT ME @ 416-821-1789(DIVY)
  • griffin | 26 Sep 2013, 10:43 AM Agree 0
    Buying a condo is cheaper than renting an apartment, buying a new home or land owning property. It certainly has a lot of benefits for better accessibility to amenities. Additionally, condominiums offer a low-cost alternative for families in urban areas.
  • josephhinds | 28 Sep 2013, 02:23 PM Agree 0
    I agree with you!
  • rivera34 | 08 Jan 2014, 06:55 AM Agree 0
    You are right that buying a condo is cheaper than renting an apartment. Condo is always a good investment. There are many advantages of buying condo. The location is the key point that people should consider. Some condos even have pools, and fitness centers for your use. The only thing people need to know is that they shouldn’t buy an old condo with leaking roof, carpet replacing and other things that need replacing and repairing. It’ll cause you penny.
  • katelouise10 | 27 Jan 2014, 08:05 PM Agree 0
    [url=http://www.rentinto.ca/services]Condo rental[/url] is always a better option undoubtedly, but tenant should make sure that condo is provided with all required basic amenities.
  • littleflower | 18 Feb 2014, 04:35 AM Agree 0
    I agree that buying a condo as a good investment. But there are several calculations you need go through before doing it (the annual rent you may receive, occasional expenses you may occur and all these real estate taxes, insurance and repairs that need to be done). Moreover, you should verify whether the condo you are considering has association fees. A condo investment can make a lot of sense depending on the cash flow. As a rule, when you buy a condo and then rent it you get your initial cash investment back in 3 or even 2 years.
    [sub][/sub]
    http://localmartca.com/
Post a reply