Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Confessions of a former seminar junkie

Notify me of new replies via email
Canadian Realestate Magazine | 21 Oct 2015, 08:14 AM Agree 0
With a plethora of real estate investment seminar companies offering events to investors, expert Teresa Leung explains which one is right for you
  • LG McGhee | 15 Jan 2016, 10:32 PM Agree 0
    Above comments on all 3 Real Estate Invesment Companies was written by CREW- so of course they will tell you there's is # 1. Meanwhile Keyspire in the top 5 fastest growing companies in CANADA! Forget about Real Estate- it is one of the top 5 earners in Canada!
  • Dont-think-so | 06 Mar 2016, 03:20 AM Agree 0
    @LGMcGhee -- forget about real estate? tell that to all the investors especially foreign investors in Vancouver where Vancouver's real estate market is more valuable then gold.
  • LM Peroff | 31 Mar 2016, 02:14 AM Agree 0
    Quote: The cost of annual membership is $15,000 for two people ... [from Keyspire section of the article]

I'm a Keyspire member now in my 3rd year with the group. The initial investment is $15,000 for two people for the first year. However, renewals are considerably less. My renewal fee is $499.00 for the upcoming year.
    • Louie | 09 Jul 2016, 04:17 PM Agree 0
      Do you think the $15000 membership fees was worth it? How long did it take you to earn enough profit to cover this fee? Thanks
    • Louie | 09 Jul 2016, 04:17 PM Agree 0
      Do you think the $15000 membership fees was worth it? How long did it take you to earn enough profit to cover this fee? Thanks
    • | 24 Jul 2016, 07:09 AM Agree 0
      How much would you say you've earned since you joined Keyspire?
  • Priscilla James | 24 May 2016, 01:48 PM Agree 0
    Went to Scott McGillivray and Michael Sarracini's Leading Financal Education Seminars. Bought the $5000 course in April 2012. Got Scamed $5000 never got any money back.
  • Jenny | 25 Jul 2016, 12:46 PM Agree 0
    It is not worth it. Very repetitive. They will offer a mortgage broker, insurance companies, etc to you. You can find any of those anywhere else. I paid the 17 month agreement. There are FREE real estate courses that will teach you the same. It could be for the experienced investor who would like to do more (joint ventures, commercial, etc)
Post a reply