Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

CRE rebrands as Canadian Real Estate Wealth

Notify me of new replies via email
guest | 30 Nov 2011, 03:37 PM Agree 0

“We’ve re-branded Canadian Real Estate in to Canadian Real Estate Wealth to reflect the growing diversity of our readership,” says Managing Editor Nila Sweeney. “It is to ensure that our content not only applies to the advanced investor, but also to the average homeowner looking to add value to their home.”

That name change, among other key additions to both the print and online publications, will start to take effect Dec. 1, with rebranding of the website. The inaugural CREW magazine – the January 2012 issue – will hit newsstands Dec.  5.

Canadian Real Estate Wealth, says Sweeney, will have all of the great features you’ve come to love in CRE magazine, but incorporates extra content focused on helping homeowners make the leap to real estate investors.

“We’ll continue to carry in-depth analysis of Canada’s real estate markets to help you pinpoint the best investment locations,” Sweeney says. “As always, we’ll do all the hard work for you, including shortlisting and analyzing the hottest up-and-coming areas to give you a head start with your research.”

A large part of that homework is CREW’s practical, no-nonsense guides to investment strategies such as cash flow, capital growth and renovation.
Every issue will include comprehensive analysis of market trends affecting investment, along with practical tips and advice on how to manage and finance property -- from income suites to a residential housing complexes.

What hasn’t changed is where consumers can find CREW: Online at www.canadianrealestatemagazine.ca and, for the magazine, on Canadian newsstands as well as through existing and new subscriptions.

“The year ahead promises to test the resolve of even the most hardened investors,” says Sweeney. ”But if you stay focused, maintain a healthy financial buffer and do rigorous due diligence, you could do well indeed.”
  • carlos | 30 Nov 2011, 10:45 PM Agree 0
    An unnecessary name change which adds nothing, and I think actually makes the magazine seem more pretentious, and thus less appealing to the lay person.

And since I'm on a roll here, the magazine's editting is very poor; every edition is filled with spelling and gramatical errors. Unacceptable.

I love the magazine anyways - it's the only one of its kind in Canada, for now. Just don't lose your focus and direct energy in the wrong direction, or you will be replaced by other up-and-comers soon. Good luck with the rebranding; hope it helps!
  • carlos | 30 Nov 2011, 11:45 PM Agree 0
    An unnecessary name change which adds nothing, and I think actually makes the magazine seem more pretentious, and thus less appealing to the lay person.

And since I'm on a roll here, the magazine's editting is very poor; every edition is filled with spelling and gramatical errors. Unacceptable.

I love the magazine anyways - it's the only one of its kind in Canada, for now. Just don't lose your focus and direct energy in the wrong direction, or you will be replaced by other up-and-comers soon. Good luck with the rebranding; hope it helps!
Post a reply