Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Daily Market Update

Notify me of new replies via email
Canadian Realestate Magazine | 16 Jan 2015, 07:05 AM Agree 0
Home prices gain but at lowest rate for 20 months… The future for realtors, or a worrying development?… Landlords unlikely to lose out from Target closures…
  • e. harold | 16 Jan 2015, 08:26 AM Agree 0
    there is always business for sincere Realtors - why this big hype about losing commissions ??? - get out to people - be sincere and you'll always earn
    • TLiving by Pascale Schwander | 17 Jan 2015, 05:19 PM Agree 0
      Totally agree with you e.harold. Being sincere always pays off.
  • Sincere | 16 Jan 2015, 12:14 PM Agree 0
    be sincere and tell them a 100,000 property or a 1,000,000 the same work is involved... each deal is worth max of $2,000 total

Not one agent has ever justified those outrageous fees
  • Robert | 19 Jan 2015, 04:37 PM Agree 0
    As far as disruptive technologies the real estate industry has done all it can to shut down ANY improvement in customer OR Realtor service...I especially like the way they knee capped the Mere Postings option by the sleaze makers in CREA who were forced into making an agreement with the competition bureau and then going to their buddies in the provincial real estate councils and having all councils except BC making Mere postings a trading services job, which means only managing brokers licensed in the listing province can do a mere posting.

However people do want to buy and sell online and I was doing up to 3 sales a day on my laptop...but of course the real estate councils who are in the Ponzi scheme business of selling real estate licenses can't have that and quickly changed the rules.
Post a reply