Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Daily Market Update

Notify me of new replies via email
Canadian Realestate Magazine | 10 Feb 2015, 06:44 AM Agree 0
Micro condos are set to be real estate’s next big thing… Alberta to avoid recession says RBC… Confidence at lowest in almost two years…
  • TLiving by Pascale Schwander | 10 Feb 2015, 10:58 AM Agree 0
    I like small spaces. Having a small space helps you to not accumulate things you don't use. If you haven't used it for the past two years, there is a high chance you would never use it again.
  • | 10 Feb 2015, 11:10 AM Agree 0
    ...not a big difference between a micro condo and a jail cell...although the jail cell is a little more open concept
  • Kent | 11 Feb 2015, 12:57 AM Agree 0
    I like a small, efficient hotel room - In fact, I ADORE them but having to live for a year needing to pull-down my bed and slide out my table makes me recall summer-time vacations at the trailer. Totally fun for a few days, hateful if you share with a partner (let alone friends). I'm wondering how a house-party works.. '4 people at a time in the condo, the rest need to line up down the hall'. I hope they have a little party-room for rent?
Post a reply