Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Daily Market Update

Notify me of new replies via email
Canadian Realestate Magazine | 27 Mar 2015, 07:18 AM Agree 0
Alberta mortgage and land fees soar in budget… Mortgage brokers removed from website for ‘too low’ rates… Bank of Canada governor defends credibility…
  • | 27 Mar 2015, 11:17 AM Agree 0
    Thanks Conservative Party of Alberta. Blew all the money again, over pay yourselves and the AUPE, and the rest of the Public Service Unions. What did the last financial report say 17-35% more than the Private sector. Huge breaks for these Foreign Oil Companies. What would a 35 % drop and getting what is a fair return on our resources mean, for The Rest OF US??? Norway now has over a Trillion Dollars in their Trust Fund from Oil. WHERE IS THE MONEY???
  • Don D. | 27 Mar 2015, 02:40 PM Agree 0
    Since the Conservative Party was organized, I have supported them. Until the last election. I switched to the Wildrose, and am wondering to this day what the Conservatives gave them to turn their back on the people that elected them. Now, contrary to legality, the premier, who was not elected to his position by voters, has decided to call an early election, knowing that not enough of us vote to take down his party and teach them that we want politics to be for the people, not for the politicians. After 40 years, it's time that Albertans take part in electing representatives that actually care about the rest of us, and not for the sake of lining up at the trough and making themselves wealthy. Get some intelligent reps in there that know how to plan, stop overpaying themselves, and start saving a bit for the future. The problem is, of course, there is no-one else to vote for! Perhaps that's why we have a poor turn-out at election time. Too many voters have given up!!
Post a reply