Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Don’t let the down market get you down

Notify me of new replies via email
Canadian Realestate Magazine | 14 Apr 2015, 08:39 AM Agree 0
There are four different types of sellers, says Freedom Malhotra, and each one is affected by market fluctuations in a different way.
  • Angela Derkins | 08 Sep 2016, 10:29 AM Agree 0
    I completely agree with this article! As homeowners, we briefly enter and exit the marketplace and do not often get to experience many buying or selling positions other than our own. I think that it is also valuable to keep in mind that we truly often do not have a choice in when – precisely – we need to sell our home; extraneous factors such as work and children play a hefty role. The last time I sold my home I used Prelist.org. Because it’s a free service that allows you to list your home and see how the buyers would respond to it without the hassle of engaging with a realtor, it let me find buyers who were quite willing to pay the price listed simply because they were in a different stage of their lives than I was currently. If you have the time to work on selling your home yourself, I truly recommend it. The website is simple to use and more importantly, it’s free.
Post a reply