Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

First of many changes to come?

Notify me of new replies via email
Justin da Rosa | 04 Nov 2016, 08:15 AM Agree 0
Don’t blame TD for being the first to act, argues one veteran, but do expect further interruption to the industry that will make mortgages more expensive for the consumer
  • Dave the truth Mutch! | 04 Nov 2016, 09:03 PM Agree 0
    Pardon my French but this "veteran" is a %#^* if he thinks it's ok for a government funded bank to raise rates when they are making record profits (ALL THE MAJOR BANKS). Don't forget the banks get to just type on a computer and create digital funds for you to now pay interest on when they have done nothing to earn that money but you have to work your ass off for it! The government allows this and then allows the banks to charge whatever they want for it. The bank is government approved to lend out 8 times the money they have in holdings. Imagine if you could do that, you would be freaking rich, just like the banks are! SO NO!!! It's not okay for the banks to raise rates, it's greedy and should be punishable by the law since it's the government that has allowed them to make up all this money to make money on... its straight up fraud against the Canadian citizens and I wish there was a law firm that had the balls to sue the government and banks for allowing this fraudulent activity!!!! Pull your head out of your ass "veteran"! You are a big part of the problem!!!
  • Darko | 07 Nov 2016, 10:05 AM Agree 0
    Good point Dave! A law firm wont do anything. The people need to get together and have a revolution. I think its just a matter of time until natural forces cause this system to crumble. A mass massacre of the greedy, selfish and corrupt - WW3.
Post a reply