Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

florida investments and rentals

Notify me of new replies via email
Joan Beauchamp Distinct Estates | 14 Jan 2015, 09:40 PM Agree 0
Hi Everyone,

This is Joan Beauchamp i am a Canadian Living in Toronto and Palm Beach Florida and hold a Florida Real Estate License , Florida is still a great place for you or your clients to invest in 33 percent of all buyers in Florida are Canadians and 90 percent of them are cash buyers, 34 percent of all home are still under water with there mortgages call me to discuss my referral fee of 25 percent and how we can help your clients

Warm Regards,
Joan Beauchamp
416-588-7027
  • bobbysamborsky | 02 Mar 2015, 02:59 PM Agree 0
    If you need help with your US tax matters. Nonresident Tax Advisors is a CPA firm that specializes in assisting nonresident US investors and domestic property management firms with their tax reporting matters. For nonresident US investors, we customize tax-advantaged income and estate strategies that enable our clients to maximize wealth creation and asset preservation. This includes ITINs, W8 forms, 1040NR tax returns and structuring purchases for tax purposes.

Bobby Samborsky
    bsamborsky@integratedfg.com
    888-434-7791 X:202
  • We work in South Florida and can help with Real Estate and Mortgage for your Canadian Clients. We work with investors and have amazing deals with high ROI. Great properties for snowbirds as well.

Give me a ring.

Linda Barratt PA
    Partner/Realtor
    United Realty Group
    561-313-4975

Post a reply