Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Foreign buyer tax amended

Notify me of new replies via email
Canadian Realestate Magazine | 30 Jan 2017, 10:30 AM Agree 0
British Columbia's premier has announced her government is amending its tax on foreigners buying property in Metro Vancouver
  • ammythomas634 | 31 Jan 2017, 09:36 AM Agree 0
    My mothers neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I'm a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can't believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn't be happier. Heres what I do,

----------->>>www.newsnet20.com

• Tsktsktsk | 31 Jan 2017, 11:03 AM Agree 0
    Haha! That's funny.. first they were trying to stem the foreign buyers to look like they were being sympathetic to BC-ers priced out of the market with the crazy rise in prices. Now, with much less fanfare, they're easing the restriction as their wallet starts hurting with declining sales.
    • ammythomas95 | 02 Feb 2017, 08:05 AM Agree 0
      My mothers neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I'm a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can't believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn't be happier. Heres what I do,

----------->>> www.newsnet20.com
  • ammythomas849 | 08 Feb 2017, 12:34 AM Agree 0

----------->>> www.centerpay70.com
Post a reply