Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Gotta go to Arizona

Notify me of new replies via email
Ralph | 19 Aug 2011, 08:40 PM Agree 0
Look, people are getting properties for pennies on the dollar and there are still plenty of renters. Sure the U.S. economy is faltering, but c'mon. It's the U.S. It's always going to rebound.
  • ArtisanREG | 14 Sep 2011, 08:18 PM Agree 0
    I agree Ralph. I have clients purchasing 10 to 15 REO properties a month in the Phoenix market strictly for rentals. Rents are going up and prices are holding steady.
  • Blake in Arizona | 13 Oct 2011, 05:06 PM Agree 0
    I'm a commercial broker in Arizona. Feel free to call me and I'll let you know what we're seeing in the market down here.

Blake Hardison--480.968.3033
  • CBFeltrim | 19 Oct 2011, 04:09 PM Agree 0
    Florida Property is still a good option for investment. I'm with a real estate company in Florida called Coldwell Banker Feltrim. We will be at The Property Show on November 5th in Toronto. We will have several agents at the show who can answer your questions. Because of our close proximity to Disney, we deal with a lot of Canadian investors and families looking for a vacation home.

Here's a link to out site and we will send you a coupon code to get a free ticket. http://www.coldwellbankerfeltrim.com/florida-property-trade-show
  • abroaduni | 01 Dec 2011, 11:15 AM Agree 0
    Yes,I agree with you that U.S economy sometimes faltering but going to rebound.Because the U.S economy is very strong and there is a huge scope of property in USA.I think,to invest in property in USA would be wise step.

[url=http://www.globalvisas.ca/canada-visa]emigrate to canada[/url]
  • sylminombg | 24 Aug 2012, 11:04 AM Agree 0
    Gentlemen, I hope you do your due diligence better than that before buying!
    Let me ask you this. What is your exit strategy, and what are you trying to accomplish by investing in Real Estate (USA/Canada)?
    What kind of returns are you looking for? Are you willing to do all the work your self (Buy, Renovate, Interview Property Managers and Contractors, Rent, Find Accountants and Lawyers, File your State Filing, File your US and Canadian Taxes), or do you just one a fixed return every month, and only pay your taxes in Canada? You have many options and many great markets. Phoenix is an "OK" Market, not more than that, as the inventory has or is running out, and so prices keep going up, so you get less return on investment and less appreciation. There are other markets where the appreciation has not started yet, but is on the edge of bottoming out.
    If you want to reach us, send us a hello at RetireOnRentals.CA
  • miami | 30 Jul 2013, 04:26 AM Agree 0
    Some Statistics 2012
    International Buyers by State
    The top four states in terms of number of buyers were
    Arizona: 9 percent of U.S. total.
    California: 17 percent of U.S. total.
    Florida: 23 percent of U.S. total.
    Texas: 9 percent of U.S. total.
    Desert vs beach
    Polluted air vs ocean air
    Florida beats them all
    [url=http://luxuryhomesmiamifortlauderdale.com/]Luxury Homes Miami Fort Lauderdale[/url]
  • VegasSellsVegas | 07 Aug 2013, 09:27 PM Agree 0
    Florida or Arizona? Don’t forget Nevada. Las Vegas is the Entertainment Capital of The World. Las Vegas was the fastest growing city in America for 20 years straight. Its fall from grace had nothing to do with its popularity but with the overall economy and the easy supply of mortgage money. If you had invested $100,000 in a home two years ago it would be worth $140,000 now and you would have been getting 8-10% return not counting appreciation. Yes it’s a competitive market and returns are not what they were but we are a long way from recovery and prices are still at historic lows. There is no artificial barrier that will stop home values from surpassing the highs we reached in 05/06.

Why? Simple! Las Vegas is out of land. It is virtually an island with only 35,000 acres of buildable land. Builders are now paying three times what they were paying per acre last year. What happens when you run out of land on an island? What happens when builders raise prices on new homes? What happens when the US economy rebounds and we get our act together? Find out the answers to these questions before you move money anywhere else. www.JohnSellingLasVegas.com
Post a reply