Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Hot market forces investors to go beyond ‘over-asking’

Notify me of new replies via email
Canadian Realestate Magazine | 07 Apr 2015, 09:20 AM Agree 0
Investors are not only skipping financing and inspection conditions in order to secure a foothold in some of the best markets, they’re also presenting “open offers.”
  • Observer | 10 Apr 2015, 03:05 PM Agree 0
    I have no idea what investors this article is referring to. Bidding wars is very old news. If these investors are just finding this out, its safe to say most of them must have been living under a rock.
    • Real Estate 101 | 10 Apr 2015, 03:30 PM Agree 0
      The entire article, it seems, was written for the sole-purpose of trying to have people sign up for mortgage info... The author doesn't cite any stats, all of the info in the article is based on hear-say from "investors" in the area... Thus providing no real value to anyone.

"“And you better have your financing approved in advance if you want to be able to even throw your hat in the ring. Oh, and by the way, just simply click here for our mortgage rates!"

....give me a break
  • Real estate Pat | 10 Apr 2015, 03:53 PM Agree 0
    I may be wrong, but I don't think the paragraph at the bottom of the article (Click here for our mortgage rates) is part of the actual story. It looks to me like a separate section, but it's unfortunate that it looks the same as the news story.
  • Mazdak | 11 Apr 2015, 03:21 AM Agree 0
    I am not sure about the right or wrong of the writers, however , they are right about the crazy buyers. for that you could look at the house sold in Thornhill 230.000.00$ over the asking price.
Post a reply