Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Housing market likely to be a drag on Canadian economy – poll

Notify me of new replies via email
Canadian Realestate Magazine | 04 Dec 2015, 08:49 AM Agree 0
Analysts worry that Canada’s housing market – long the bulwark that protected the country from the worst of the financial crisis – may end up being a drag on the economy
  • Laurie Belsey | 05 Dec 2015, 11:01 AM Agree 0
    I would suggest that the supposed "analysts" that predict that the % increase in home sales prices for 2016 will be 2% and 2017 will be 1.7% must be complete idiots. How can anyone predict what will happen over the next 12 month period and then the next 12 month period after that......they are just talking to hear themselves. I also think Canadian Real Estate Wealth should stop printing these negative predictions or at least stop highlighting these negative predictions because I believe that these negative predictions partially contribute to the outcome.....people pull in their horns when they hear these negatives. I have been a real estate salesman and Broker for 38 years and all this negativity just helps make things turn out negative..... It's a bunch of crap as far as I am concerned.
Post a reply