Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

How To Be A Wealthy Real Estate investor – Top 3 Ways (VIDEO BLOG)

Notify me of new replies via email
MatPiche - The Fruitful Investor | 26 Apr 2016, 02:38 PM Agree 0
"Most of us invest in real estate to become wealthy. But what exactly does wealthy mean? Is it the same as being “rich?” Before I give you the top 3 ways to become wealthy through real estate investing, here’s the difference between the two ..."

To see the rest of the blog and watch my video lesson, visit -
  • AnnaDanishek | 29 Apr 2016, 03:07 AM Agree 0
    I am looking forward to a video "How to save enough money to become a real estate investor"
    • MatPiche - The Fruitful Investor | 29 Apr 2016, 09:26 AM Agree 0
      Hey Anna, 'saving money' isn't the best way to go about it. It takes too long and you'll never build a sizable portfolio (unless you have a very high paying job of course).

If you need more money to continue investing in real estate, you need to find partners. Other people who will give you THEIR money to buy real estate with them. This is much quicker and easier than working 12 hours a day trying to 'make more money' to invest on your own.

I'm actually putting out a video on how to attract partners either today or tomorrow. Stay tuned :)
  • Tracy | 09 Jul 2016, 12:01 PM Agree 0
    Hi Mat, I can't wait for that video. I'm also new and have not done any deals yet but want to start in Wholesale to raise money. Any chance of you getting a video on this topic?
Post a reply