Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

How To Start Investing in Real Estate At A Young Age?

Notify me of new replies via email
MatPiche - The Fruitful Investor | 11 Jul 2016, 09:52 AM Agree 0
"Should you start investing in real estate at a young age? As time goes on I think more and more young people (millennials like myself) are beginning to realize that what our parents drilled in our heads back in 1995, “go school, get a good job and work hard,” isn’t really working out.

At least not if we want true financial freedom."

For the rest of my blog and video breakdown, please visit - http://www.kwpropertypro.com/start-investing-at-young-age/
  • munertrehgat | 12 Jul 2016, 06:27 AM Agree 0
    Established with the goal of providing one-stop-shop environmental solutions to commercial, industrial, and institutional customers across Canada, GFL is the only major Canadian diversified environmental services firm to provide services in solid waste management, soil remediation and liquid waste management, gfl environmental - http://beforeitsnews.com/business/2016/05/gfl-environmental-continues-its-growth-with-two-new-acquisitions-2872681.html .
  • Kumar Jha | 07 Sep 2016, 08:39 AM Agree 0
    Before going for investment, an investor must find out goals or objectives and needs for investment. Everyone should know what actually he/she wants. Evaluate your financial plan honestly. If this is your first financial plan, obtain help of a financial professional or investment adviser. Investment by yourself is without guarantee of success but intelligent investment plan secures the financial position for years. Fully understand the project you are going to invest in. Decide that how much money you can invest over how much long time period. Tolerance to risk is an important factor while making investment.
  • georgetgonzales | 09 Sep 2016, 07:43 AM Agree 0
    Most investors wait until their forties, fifties, or sixties to begin investing in real estate.
Post a reply