Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

How you can become a good real estate investor?

Notify me of new replies via email
pearllike | 20 Jun 2013, 04:17 AM Agree 0
When you think to become a good real estate investor often you forget some important qualities should be. Have strong communication skills, Good technique know how and creative marketing knowledge. These three important tips help you to become good real estate investor.

• katelouise10 | 30 Sep 2013, 06:58 AM Agree 0
    Becoming a real estate investor can be very profitable. Investing in real estate gives the investor many benefits that other investments cannot. There are many ways to invest in real estate. You should find one that matches your goals and skills.

• michael.troy001 | 26 Sep 2014, 05:06 AM Agree 0
    I agree with you pearllike.
  • Alvin | 05 Dec 2014, 02:25 AM Agree 0
    I hope this guide will help you :
    1. Learn and understand about real estate.
    2. Identify your tolerance for risk.
    3. Choose the real estate sector in which you want to invest.
    4. Analyze your finances.
    5. Make a plan and work with a good real estate agent.
  • alexiscooper5 | 05 Dec 2014, 04:29 AM Agree 0
    Real estate investors must approach their real estate activities as a business in order to establish and achieve short- and long-term goals. A business plan also allows investors to visualize the big picture, which helps maintain focus on the goals rather than on any minor setbacks. Real estate investing can be complicated and demanding, and a solid plan can keep investors organized and on task.
  • alexiscooper5 | 20 Jan 2015, 04:25 AM Agree 0
    Okay Guys,
    I understood you are to just promote your business.
  • Alvin | 21 Jan 2015, 05:09 AM Agree 0
    There are 3 important things which one must kept in mind to become a good real estate investor.
    First is Understand the Market and Learn about real estate : In order to invest in real estate successfully, you should research the subject thoroughly and be well-versed in how the market functions.
    Second is Identify your tolerance for risk : There are two main markets when dealing in real estate. These are the private and public markets. Any investing is risky to some extent, but each market has its own level of risk.
    Third is Decide between equity and debt : Both the public and private markets operate on equity and debt. As an investor you pick which of those you would like to invest in.
  • King Condo | 13 Apr 2015, 07:13 AM Agree 0
    At first, we make contact with any best realtors in online. For instance, I am in Canada and my local place is Ottawa. There is I give first prefer to peter sagos. Because of, he is a wonderful realtor in Ottawa. They offer condos based on your needs. I can become a popular real estate agent, when I follow him.
    http://www.condo613.ca
  • pete | 16 Apr 2015, 07:23 AM Agree 0
    Hello Everyone

Investing in Real Estate is financially rewarding and also a lot of fun when you have a system and game plan to follow. But if you are just investing without any game plan and market knowledge then it's just not your kind of deal.

The real estate Pro's purchase when everyone else was selling, and they sold when everyone else was buying. So that's the Secret of Real estate market.

Market knowledge Research - Always put them on top priority.

Also Follow different Real Estate Forums & professionals to learn about Investment types & strategies.

Hope it will help you out.

Thanks

• Sunil Tulsiani | 21 Apr 2015, 04:01 AM Agree 0
    Now Days real estate Investment became tricky. If you want to become real estate investor then you have to learn about real estate. Clear your doubts and start from small investment. There are many ways to invest in real estate, But you have to find the best way
  • Sophiaropper | 01 Jul 2015, 05:45 AM Agree 0
    We'll look at ten habits that help real estate investors build a solid real estate portfolio. the ways investors can profit from real estate, but it takes a little savvy to become successful in This slideshow will identify 10 habits that highly effective real estate investors share. The 9 Worst Mistakes You Can Ever Make at Work.

http://www.ethanproperty.com.au/property-management-home/
  • | 14 Jul 2015, 11:43 PM Agree 0
    It's really important decision.
    My builder provide some tips on for home buyers, it may help.
    http://www.bremonthomes.com/blog/newcomers-guide-buying-home-canada/
  • Eric Putoto | 14 Aug 2015, 07:32 AM Agree 0
    Hello,
    To become a good real estate investor, firstly you must have to be updated about market. market deals with private and public sectors accordingly. Moreover, the most important is you should understand every single aspect of this business. Try to get some good locations for your property. A good communication approach is must.
  • AlonaMartin | 19 Oct 2015, 08:27 AM Agree 0
    Property management is also the management of personal property, equipment, tooling and physical capital assets that are acquired and used to build end item deliverables.
  • gracebrown | 21 Nov 2015, 01:38 AM Agree 0
    In order to invest in real estate successfully, you should research the subject thoroughly and be well-versed in how the market functions. There are multiple ways to invest in real estate, and you will need to evaluate your goals and finances to decide which option is best for you.
  • VickeyBarron | 14 Dec 2015, 06:49 AM Agree 0
    A real estate investor can help you sell your house fast and easy. You must choose the right real estate investor. He or she can help byou to choose the right property for you and your family. Whereas an agent just manages the selling process on your behalf, the investor is actually the buyer and hence you do not have to wait for long before an interested buyer comes to your way. The investor values the property and buys it in a short process helping you get over difficult financial situations you could be in or saving you when you are on a tight time fix in that you can handle a long selling process. You can hire some top real estate advisors from http://www.fitzroy.nyc/.
  • VickeyBarron | 14 Dec 2015, 06:52 AM Agree 0
    You can look for the services of the real estate agents on <a href="http://www.fitzroy.nyc/#services-and-amenities">http://www.fitzroy.nyc/#services-and-amenities</a>.
  • sergerybrin | 05 Feb 2016, 12:31 AM Agree 0
    You should learn about real estate as much as you can ,
    make a plan to become good investor with your honesty behaviour ,
    Analyze your finances
    Must contact with experience real estate investor get some knowledge about real estate business.
Post a reply