Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

i need an urgent loan to pay off my bills cantact mr George loanoffer.msm.co@gmail.com or +1 (404) 900-4859

Notify me of new replies via email
Geroge philip | 13 Sep 2017, 11:49 AM Agree 0
Hello,

Here comes an Affordable mortgage that will change your life for ever,
I am Mr George Philip a certified mortgage lender, I offer mortgage to
individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance
in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and
Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret
anything in this mortgage transaction because i will make you smile.

I Mr George Philip, will render the best of my services to all
legitimate borrowers.You will never be disappointed by me in this
transaction because you were not born to be a loser.Any interested
clients should contact me Asap via Email:::::::::::mortgageoffer.msm.co@gmail.com
for further proceeds.

Please fill the below application form and get back if interested and
you will be glad of knowing a mortgage lender like Mr George Philip

BORROWER'S INFORMATION NEEDED.

1)Full Names:
2)Country:
3)address:
4)State:
5)Sex:
6)Age:
7)Marital Status:
8)Occupation:
9)Phone Number:
10)Monthly income:
11)Next of Kin:
12)Loan Amount Needed:
13)Loan Duration:
14)Purpose of Loan:
contact me Asap via Email::::::::mortgageoffer.msm.co@gmail.com or
+1 (404) 900-4859
As soon as you fill the form above, I will send you my mortgage Terms And
Conditions Asap in order for us to proceed.

I will be looking forward to hear from you so as to proceed.
With Regards,
  • Oliver Erik Pauli | 24 Sep 2017, 09:13 AM Agree 0
    Hello everyone, I am Oliver Erik Pauli from Australia and I want to use this medium to express gratitude to CARLTON L. ROSE for fulfilling his promise by granting me a mortgage, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for mortgages from various mortgage firms both private and corporate organizations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named James Rice to CARLTON L. ROSE LOAN COMPANY and undergone the due process of obtaining a mortgage from the company, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours just like my friend James, i was also granted a mortgage of $387,000.00; So my advise to everyone who desires a mortgage, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a mortgage online with low interest rate of 2% and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact CARLTON L. ROSE LOAN COMPANY.Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, i'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out mortgages, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on {carltonmortgagecompany@gmail.com}.
  • Abdullah Aziz Mohammed | 25 Sep 2017, 03:56 AM Agree 0
    good mortgage offer for all those who needs Financial assistance

Contact Mr Abdullah Aziz Mohammed, a private money lenders and also in real estate management. Here comes a good mortgage offer for all those who needs

Financial assistance at a low rate of 2%. With Red Cross mortgage Improvement, you can say goodbye to all your financial crisis and difficulties. We give out

mortgages of any amount. We fight financial crisis and to give a room for bright future in our society as we do our business .If you are interested you

should indicate your interest and we shall assist you in securing your mortgage. contact: usmortgage_services@hotmail.com

Apply with details.

1. Your names:

2. Amount Needed:

3. Your country:

4. Loan Duration:

5. Your address:

6. Phone Number:

7. Monthly Income:

8. VALID ID:

9. Occupation

10. Monthly incom

(International or National)
  • Abdullah Aziz Mohammed | 25 Sep 2017, 03:56 AM Agree 0
    good mortgage offer for all those who needs Financial assistance

Contact Mr Abdullah Aziz Mohammed, a private money lenders and also in real estate management. Here comes a good mortgage offer for all those who needs

Financial assistance at a low rate of 2%. With Red Cross mortgage Improvement, you can say goodbye to all your financial crisis and difficulties. We give out

mortgages of any amount. We fight financial crisis and to give a room for bright future in our society as we do our business .If you are interested you

should indicate your interest and we shall assist you in securing your mortgage. contact: usmortgage_services@hotmail.com

Apply with details.

1. Your names:

2. Amount Needed:

3. Your country:

4. Loan Duration:

5. Your address:

6. Phone Number:

7. Monthly Income:

8. VALID ID:

9. Occupation

10. Monthly incom

(International or National)
  • Fred Joseph | 05 Oct 2017, 07:52 AM Agree 0
    Are you in search of a mortgage to start up a business or to pay off your
    bills so that is why we are here to help those that are in need of mortgage a
    with 2% interest so get back to us with the following
    Borrower or necesito un préstamo urgente para iniciar un negocio Form:
    Names:
    Amount Needed:
    Loan duration:
    Monthly Income :
    States:
    Phone Number :
    Purpose of Loan:
    Email:
    Have You Applied Before:
    Do You Understand English:
    Where did you hear about us:
    I look forward to your update regarding this matter...
    Thanks for your time and understanding!!!
    So get back to our [email] ‎fredjosephmortgages@gmail.com
  • Ken Rooney | 18 Oct 2017, 07:40 AM Agree 0
    Hello every one, My name is Ken Rooney. I live in USA Florida and i am a happy man today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family, i will refer any person that is looking for mortgage to Them. If you are in need of mortgage and you are 100% sure to pay back the mortgage please contact them, please tell the mortgage agents that Ken Rooney referred you to them. contact Via mail{howardinvestment00@gmail.com}
  • Mr. Greg Anthony | 18 Oct 2017, 03:39 PM Agree 0
    Are you in need of any kind of mortgage ?? if yes then contact me today for a quick mortgage at the interest rate of 3% email : Happinessmortgage120@gmail.com

Text or Call us : 1 (607) 210-5823
    Happinessmortgage120@gmail.com
    Mr. Greg Anthony
  • Mr. Greg Anthony | 18 Oct 2017, 03:39 PM Agree 0
    Are you in need of any kind of mortgage ?? if yes then contact me today for a quick mortgage at the interest rate of 3% email : Happinessmortgage120@gmail.com

Text or Call us : 1 (607) 210-5823
    Happinessmortgage120@gmail.com
    Mr. Greg Anthony
  • scott | 23 Oct 2017, 03:12 PM Agree 0
    Do you think of getting a Financial help are you seriously in
    need of an urgent mortgage,Do you think of starting your own
    business,Are you in debt This is your chance to achieved
    your desire because We give out personal mortgage, business
    mortgage, and company mortgages,and all kinds of mortgage at 3% interest
    rate for more information contact us now via Email:scottmark181@gmail.com
  • Cavani | 27 Oct 2017, 03:09 PM Agree 0
    Goodday,

I am Mr Cavani, a private mortgage lender who gives out mortgage to individuals, companies, and government establishments at a low interest rate of 2%. We know that there are lots of families out there who live on pay check to pay check and others that cannot take care of their financial obligations so this is the reason why this company was founded. Are are you looking for a mortgage to pay your school fees, car mortgage, business mortgage, project financing, home bill mortgage ETC.

Then this opportunity is for you!

We offer the following types of mortgages:

* Car Loan
    * Home Loan
    * Mortgage Loan
    * Investment Loan
    * Commercial Loan
    * Construction Loan
    * Debt Consolidation Loan
    * Business Loan [secure and unsecured]
    * Personal Loan [secure and unsecured]
    * Student Loan and so many more.

Note: We give out mortgage for just 2% interest rate annually.

Contact us today for more enlightenment on how to get the desired mortgage amount you have been looking for.

EMAIL: Angelfirminvestment@gmail.com

Remain Blessed,
    Cavani Loan Home.
  • armstrongholdingsplc | 29 Oct 2017, 02:54 AM Agree 0
    * WELCOME TO ARMSTRONG HOLDINGS PLC *
    Branches Office is Located in United Kingdom, United State Of America ,Ireland,Italy .
    Ref: EA-ASL/651OYI/02/LN-NGRSSL
    Head Office Telephone number For More Information : 393510749331

Dear mortgage seeker ?

Are you looking any kinds of mortgage to pay off your bills such as business mortgage,personal mortgage,house mortgage,car mortgage,student mortgages,debt consolidation mortgages,unsecured mortgages, investment mortgage,capital mortgage and others to prospective individuals, companies,cooperate bodies as well as organizations,if yes contact via Email now at : armstrongholdingsplc@gmail.com

Note:Any interested person should contact us with the below information : armstrongholdingsplc@gmail.com
  • oceanicfinance | 29 Oct 2017, 07:18 AM Agree 0
    do you need a genuine mortgage for business purposes or to pay your debt contact Mr Kellie Wilson now for genuine mortgages via email: Oceanicfinance113@gmail.com or 1(267)725-7570
  • Helen Troung | 31 Oct 2017, 07:39 PM Agree 0
    I GAVE EMINENT JOSH A CHANCE TO FAIL JUST LIKE OTHERS : BUT HE PROVED ME WRONG BY GRANTING ME A LOAN joshmortgagecompany@gmail.com OR 1(215)-874-8060

Its really teeming with scammers on the internet, really not normal. In one week I lost $11,750 for payments. I had inquiries made at Dandy Cash.com and it came just disappointed. I've been a victim of several con-artist who scammed me until I finally found someone who was still honest (Eminent Josh mortgages...joshmortgagecompany@gmail.com). Frankly i thought it would go the same way just like those before him, I was a little hesitant and skeptical but considering the dwindling situation of my life in general, I had no other choice other than to go through with the mortgage with Josh and expecting him to fail; so I took the risk anyway and I was able to borrow from him $75,000 suprisingly. Therefore, I'm pleading and soliciting to you out there whom might probably be in a similiar financial mess to do business with Eminent Josh or else risked been ripped off like those before Josh did to me and run away with my hard earned money. EMINENT JOSH is the only one i trust because he gave me the mortgage i needed were others failed, do not contact anyone else other than Josh because they might be scams whom pretend to be mortgage lenders they rip people of their hard earned money, the U.S. Attorney General are searching for this guys to penalize them for their evil act. so don't contact these guys and thereby promoting their nefarious vices in our society, they will only rip you off like they did to me. FOR YOUR SAFETY AND GOOD CONTACT EMINENT JOSH on joshmortgagecompany@gmail.com or better alternative you can text/call the company rep on 215-874-8060
  • Harry | 31 Oct 2017, 07:49 PM Agree 0
    We are a financial consultant that handles international finances for any
    amount of banking instruments. We have the access/contacts to raise
    from 5 million to 10 billion Euros through TOP PRIME AA BANKS like
    Barclays Bank,
    HSBC, Lloyds, NatWest etc.

Feel free to engage our leased facilities in trade programs, project
    financing, Credit line enhancement, Corporate Loans (Business Start-up
    Loans or Business Expansion Loans) and many more.

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and
    are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the
    benefits of all parties involved.

For more information Email: harrywilson103@gmail.com

• 3% loan offer | 01 Nov 2017, 09:45 AM Agree 0
    Welcome,

Do you have an urgent need for business mortgage or to pay bills at 3% interest? We give mortgage to individual and cooperate bodies, ranging from $ 5,000 $ 20 million maximum term of 1 to 30 years, if yes Contact us by e-mail: (gkfinance01@gmail.com)

Regards,
    demetrios daniel

3% mortgage offer
  • demetrios | 01 Nov 2017, 09:47 AM Agree 0
    Welcome,

Do you have an urgent need for business mortgage or to pay bills at 3% interest? We give mortgage to individual and cooperate bodies, ranging from $ 5,000 $ 20 million maximum term of 1 to 30 years, if yes Contact us by e-mail: (gkfinance01@gmail.com)

Regards,
    demetrios daniel

3% mortgage offer
  • Bradley Garrett | 08 Nov 2017, 08:35 PM Agree 0
    Welcome to Newworldfinance.ltd, we appreciate the good comments that has been going round the internet about our good works and we say thankful to all that have taken a mortgage from our firm because We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic and cooperate with our customers.. Now let’s get to what we do best again. Do you need an urgent mortgage? A mortgage to probably expand or start your own business? or you need a mortgage for education or to pay up your debt,with interest rate as low as 2% that suits any customer and you will enjoy our services. So contact us now via Email: newworldfinance.ltd@gmail.com or newworldfinance.ltd@yahoo.com.
  • STANDARD FINANCE | 11 Nov 2017, 03:04 AM Agree 0

Loans!! Is there anyone out here who is still struggling to get a mortgage? Are you in need of a mortgage for any reason and you do not know where to get cheap and reliable mortgages, your help is finally here as we are offering cheap mortgages at a low interest rate of just 2% . Interested borrowers are to contact us via email at ( standardfinance07@gmail.com ) and get your mortgages today.
    Thanks
  • Maphason Garry | 15 Nov 2017, 05:47 PM Agree 0

Welcome To Mr. Maphason Garry Loan Service…
    Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a mortgage to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital mortgage from local banks and other financial institutes?.worry no more we can mortgage up to $30 billion dollars no matter how bad your credit score might seem to be come to us for all kinds of mortgages and worry no more Our mortgages Are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the service you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose – from vacations, to education, to unique purchases We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private mortgages,car mortgages, hotel mortgages, student mortgages, personal mortgages Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate @2% per annual for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme.Interested applicants should Contact us via email: maphasonmortgagetrust@gmail.com or call 1(858)-412-7054

Best Regards,
    Loan Consultant
    Maphason Garry
    1(858)-412-7054
Post a reply