Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

i need an urgent loan to pay off my bills cantact mr George loanoffer.msm.co@gmail.com or +1 (404) 900-4859

Notify me of new replies via email
Geroge philip | 13 Sep 2017, 11:51 AM Agree 0
Hello,

Here comes an Affordable mortgage that will change your life for ever,
I am Mr George Philip a certified mortgage lender, I offer mortgage to
individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance
in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and
Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret
anything in this mortgage transaction because i will make you smile.

I Mr George Philip, will render the best of my services to all
legitimate borrowers.You will never be disappointed by me in this
transaction because you were not born to be a loser.Any interested
clients should contact me Asap via Email:::::::::::mortgageoffer.msm.co@gmail.com
for further proceeds.

Please fill the below application form and get back if interested and
you will be glad of knowing a mortgage lender like Mr George Philip

BORROWER'S INFORMATION NEEDED.

1)Full Names:
2)Country:
3)address:
4)State:
5)Sex:
6)Age:
7)Marital Status:
8)Occupation:
9)Phone Number:
10)Monthly income:
11)Next of Kin:
12)Loan Amount Needed:
13)Loan Duration:
14)Purpose of Loan:
contact me Asap via Email::::::::mortgageoffer.msm.co@gmail.com or
+1 (404) 900-4859
As soon as you fill the form above, I will send you my mortgage Terms And
Conditions Asap in order for us to proceed.

I will be looking forward to hear from you so as to proceed.
With Regards,
  • Murray Loan Finance | 23 Sep 2017, 11:10 AM Agree 0
    MURRAY LOAN FINANCE

Murraymortgagefinance@gmail.com Are you finding it hard to obtain mortgage from banks or other lending companies? We provide all kinds of mortgage at the rate of 3%, with 10 years duration. Amount MIN. $5,000 to MAX. $35,000,000. Contact us today via EMAIL: murraymortgagefinance@gmail.com
  • MURRAY LOAN FINANCE | 23 Sep 2017, 11:11 AM Agree 0
    MURRAY LOAN FINANCE

Murraymortgagefinance@gmail.com Are you finding it hard to obtain mortgage from banks or other lending companies? We provide all kinds of mortgage at the rate of 3%, with 10 years duration. Amount MIN. $5,000 to MAX. $35,000,000. Contact us today via EMAIL: murraymortgagefinance@gmail.com
  • Lissa | 30 Sep 2017, 12:25 PM Agree 0
    Do you need a mortgage now visit us at lissaperrymortgagecompany@gmail.com
  • Johnson | 30 Sep 2017, 01:13 PM Agree 0
    Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any finance stress or need
    funds to start up your own business?
    Do you need mortgage to settle your debt or pay your bills? Do you have a
    low credit score and have difficulty obtaining mortgage from local banks
    and other financial institutions? I wish to inform you that offer
    mortgages at low interest rate of 2%, if you are interested in obtaining a
    mortgage from us, please fill the mortgage application form;
    contact US VIA EMAIL
    gtbankmortgagefirmcompany0@gmail.com
  • Chandeller | 13 Oct 2017, 08:28 PM Agree 0
    My name is Chandeller from United States. I want to thank Adam Loan Company who helped me to get a mortgage. For the past three months, I have been searching for a mortgage to settle my debts, everyone tried to dupe me of my money until I finally met Adam Loan Company. He was able to give me a mortgage of $25,000 USD. He can also help you. He has also helped some other colleagues of mine. If you need any financial help, kindly contact his company through email: (Adamscott.mortgagefirm@gmail.com ) I believe he can help you. Contact him to get help just as he helped me. below are his words of encouragement to those seeking for a legit and honest private mortgage lender
  • Garret Lewis Travis | 22 Oct 2017, 11:16 AM Agree 0
    LENDING CROWD A TESTED AND TRUSTED LOAN FIRM

Good day, Out of my busy schedule just feel like to quickly share this because i know am going to save thousand of lives with this. A lot of persons will agree with me that fake mortgage lenders is no longer a news to us it has been trending for some months now and i was also victimized when i tried seeking for a mortgage for the growth of my business and to invest on stock. After so many failed attempt to get a mortgage there was one company who proved themself to be different among the rest,They are trust worthy, straight forward, honest and reliable.I won't say much because as the saying goes "experience is the best teacher", I will candid advice anyone who need a mortgage of any amount to kindly contact this one and only true lender LENDING CROWD FINANCE on their email address: ( lendingcrowdfinance@yahoo.com ) Or you can as well text them on ( 1(360)938-8122) I remain my humble self Garret Lewis Travis, I reside at Alabama Ave, Paterson NJ 07503. Say no more to be victim of scam enough is enough for the wise, Don't trust until you verified contact LENDING CROWD FINANCE now and share your own awesome experience with them.
  • mattperry | 27 Oct 2017, 05:42 PM Agree 0
    I am mattperry, a private money lender. I give out mortgages with an interest
    rate of 3% per annual and within the amount of $1000.00 to $500,000,000.00
    as the mortgage offer. 100% Project Funding with secured and unsecured mortgages
    are available. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our
    numerous clients all over the world. With our flexible lending packages,
    mortgages can be processed and funds transferred to the borrower within the
    shortest time possible. We operate under clear and understandable terms and
    we offer mortgages of all kinds to interested clients, firms, companies, and
    all kinds of business organizations, private individuals and real estate
    investors. Just complete the form below and get back to us as we expect
    your swift and immediate response. EMAIL:(mattperrymortgagecompany@gmail.co
    <sangwai12123@gmail.com>m
    Do you need money to pay bills?
    Do you need to start up a new business?
    Do you have unfinished project at hand due to bad financing?
    Do you need money to invest in some area of specialization which will
    profit you? and you don’t know what to do.a

We offer the following mortgages below,
    personal mortgages[secure and unsecured]
    business mortgages[secure and unsecured]
    combination mortgages
    students mortgages
    consolidation mortgages and so many others.

1. Full Names:……………………….
    2. Contact Address:…………………..
    3. Loan Amount Needed:………………..
    4. Duration of the Loan……………….
    5. Direct Telephone Number:……………..
    6. Monthly Income:……………..

Email (mattperrymortgagecompany@gmail.com <sangwai12123@gmail.com>)
    Best Regards
  • WILLIAMS PETER | 29 Oct 2017, 01:41 AM Agree 0
    I am private mortgage lender/officer based in GH. I am looking to connect with individual and companies in need of mortgage assistance World wide. I give out easy, fast and non collateral mortgages. Write back to now via email to apply,if you are in need or have not yet been credited with one, i can help. NOTE: Blacklisted can apply too. do not hesitate to send your request to us via e-mail:(Williamspeter199@gmail.com) or WARSUPP me at 233264866768 or PH: 1(503) 773-9864
  • oceanicfinance | 29 Oct 2017, 07:13 AM Agree 0
    do you need a genuine mortgage for business purposes or to pay your debt contact Mr Kellie Wilson now for genuine mortgages via email: Oceanicfinance113@gmail.com or 1(267)725-7570
  • Mr Miki | 08 Nov 2017, 10:39 AM Agree 0
    Do you need an urgent Loan to pay of your bills or Financial help to start up your own business?
    Email us now @ mikimikisupermortgage@hotmail.com
    you have to fill the information below?

Full Name:
    Countries:
    State:
    Phone number:
    Loan Amount:
    Duration:
    E-mail:
    Best Regards
    Mr Miki
  • Mrs Lindafrancis | 08 Nov 2017, 10:42 AM Agree 0
    Are you going through some financial difficulties and looking for a way out
    of the problem, here is lindafrancis to help overcome financial stress and
    become a happy man.Mrs. linda approved a legitimate government and
    private mortgage lender . As part of its welfare package is offering a floating
    mortgage scheme at interest rate of 3.0% without any guarantees. This is to help

people achieve their financial goals. The minimum amount you can borrow
    is $ 5,000.00 USD maximum of $ 500.Million. Our commitment to customer
    service and our innovative approach to problem solving has been our ultimate
    goal.

We offer the following types of mortgages
    * Personal Loans (unsecured)
    * Business Loans (unsecured)
    * Debt Consolidation Loan
    * DIY
    Please give us the following:
    1) Full name: ............. 2) Gender: ................ 3) Amount of mortgage
    required :...........
    4) Duration of mortgage: .............. 5) Country: ................... 6)
    Address: ................
    7) Number of mobile :................. 8) Fax: ..................
    9) Occupation: .......... 10) Work Address: ........... 11) Loan Purpose
    :..........
    12) Name and Address of bank Sola .............( Address). 13) Marital

All responses should be sent to company email us
    lindafrancismortgageservice@gmail.com

As soon as we receive the request, then we will process your mortgage
    application for approval.

Thanks and best regards.
    Mrs Lindafrancis
  • Christopher | 08 Nov 2017, 12:29 PM Agree 0
    Welcome To Mr. Christoper Herman Loan Service…
    Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a mortgage to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital mortgage from local banks and other financial institutes?.

Our mortgages Are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the service you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose – from vacations, to education, to unique purchases

We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private mortgages,car mortgages, hotel mortgages, student mortgages, personal mortgages Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate @2% per annual for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme.

Interested applicants should Contact us via email: (christopherhermanmortgages@gmail.com ) or call 1-484 325-5748
  • | 08 Nov 2017, 02:26 PM Agree 0
    Welcome To Mr. Christoper Herman Loan Service…
    Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a mortgage to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital mortgage from local banks and other financial institutes?.

Our mortgages Are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the service you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose – from vacations, to education, to unique purchases

We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private mortgages,car mortgages, hotel mortgages, student mortgages, personal mortgages Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate @2% per annual for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme.

Interested applicants should Contact us via email: (christopherhermanmortgages@gmail.com ) or call 1-484 325-5748
  • Mrs. Anita Brison | 09 Nov 2017, 12:55 AM Agree 0
    Hello, Do you
    need an urgent mortgage to solve your financial needs? we offer mortgages ranging from 5,000.00 to 250,000,000.00 Max, we are reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic, no credit checks and offer 100% guaranteed foreign mortgages during all periods here. We also issue a mortgage in euros, sterling and dollar exchange rate on all mortgages is 2% if you are interested get back to us Via: Anitabrisonmortgagescompany@gmail.com
    with the following information: Your name: Country: City: Address: required amount : time duration: Age: Sex: Occupation: Phone no: Thank you. Mrs. Anita Brison
  • Donna Jane | 10 Nov 2017, 09:30 PM Agree 0

Good Day I'm Donna Jane from United state of America,i stayed in Alabama,i have a broke up business February 13,2017 , until i found this company who help me to gain a mortgage for business,and now i want to used this short medium to congratulate the company for the fast and safe funds they mortgage to me without any form of delay,i mortgage 200,000.00 USD from them at a very low interest rate of 2% to save my business and lots more. i come across their advert on the internet,so i quickly contacted them and they all did everything for me without stress and my funds was sent to my account within 24 hrs,i was surprise and feel glad to tell the world about this Armstrong holdings plc , now i now have a standard business control agent who help me, now i will advice those who need urgent mortgage for any season to contact them now via email : armstrongholdingsplc@gmail.com
  • Maphason Garry | 15 Nov 2017, 05:48 PM Agree 0

Welcome To Mr. Maphason Garry Loan Service…
    Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a mortgage to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital mortgage from local banks and other financial institutes?.worry no more we can mortgage up to $30 billion dollars no matter how bad your credit score might seem to be come to us for all kinds of mortgages and worry no more Our mortgages Are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the service you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose – from vacations, to education, to unique purchases We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private mortgages,car mortgages, hotel mortgages, student mortgages, personal mortgages Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate @2% per annual for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme.Interested applicants should Contact us via email: maphasonmortgagetrust@gmail.com or call 1(858)-412-7054

Best Regards,
    Loan Consultant
    Maphason Garry
    1(858)-412-7054
  • Rosita Kugere | 17 Nov 2017, 05:42 PM Agree 0
    How i got my Desired Loan Amount from a Reliable Loan Company

(petersonworldmortgages@outlook.com)

Hello everyone, My name is Rosita Kugere, From the United States of America, I want to

quickly share my testimony on how i got my mortgage from James Peterson World Loans Company

with email{( petersonworldmortgages@outlook.com )} after i applied Two times from various mortgage

lenders who claimed to be lenders right here in this forum, i thought their lending was

real and i applied but they never gave me the mortgage that i requested instead they took my

hard earned money from me and put me in more pains and trouble until a friend of mine

introduce me to James Peterson World Loans Company, who promised to help me with a mortgage of

my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I had doubts but i

never seize to believe. I never thought there are still reliable mortgage lenders until i got

contact with James Peterson World Loans, who really helped me with the mortgage i requested

and changed my life for the better. I know there are still many genuine lenders out there

in the internet which are difficult and hard to fined. So i would advise you out there

looking for reliable mortgage lender to contact James Peterson World Loans Company today, his

caring and understanding. Don't know if you are in need of an urgent mortgage also or you want

funding for your projects, So feel free to contact James Peterson World Loans Company

today. his email address is ( petersonworldmortgages@outlook.com )
    Thanks and God bless you all.
  • Karim | 20 Nov 2017, 07:02 PM Agree 0
    Hello

Do you need a mortgage for a personal purpose or for your business needs?. Here is some good news for you. you are in the right place. We have the capacity to provide business and personal credit/ mortgages to companies and individual at 3% interest rate.

E- mail: avantcworld@gmail.com

Karim

Get Affordable mortgages today
    guaranteed mortgage offer
  • Michelle Huxford | 22 Nov 2017, 01:20 PM Agree 0
    I am Michelle Huxford from Casper, Wyoming. I was in a very chronic financial issue and terminal health situation some few weeks back. After all my search for assistance from friends and neighbors proved abortive, I feel there was no one who truly cares. I became so emaciated due to lack of good food and my 2 kids age 5 and 8 were not also good looking due to lack of proper care as a result of finance. One faithful morning I saw an old time friend of my late husband and I told him all I have been going through and he said the only way he could help was to direct me to a good mortgage agency that also helped him, He explained to me on how he was financially down and how he got boosted by this mortgage agency UPSTART LOAN INC ( upstartmortgage@yahoo.com ) who gave him mortgage at an affordable rate. He further assured me that they were the only legit mortgage firm he found in the quest of seeking for mortgage after been scammed by various fake mortgage lenders online. He gave me their email: upstartmortgage@yahoo.com or text/call (574) 301-1639, That was how i applied and was also granted a mortgage and my life changed for the good. CONTACT THE ONLY GENUINE LENDERS( UPSTART LOAN INC) VIA email: upstartmortgage@yahoo.com or call 1 (574) 301-1639 to resolve your financial mess.
Post a reply