Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Increasing Demands for Property Investment.

Notify me of new replies via email
Patra01 | 18 Apr 2012, 08:26 AM Agree 0
Hi Friends,

With the global economic slow down most of the corporate people are focusing on [url=]property investment[/url] which will let them more ROI (Return On Investment). Do you think that their investment strategy is right or you wanna to suggest them any other investment options??

Have a great day!
  • Leotam | 15 May 2012, 04:54 PM Agree 1
    I personally think that property investment is the perfect investment in today's slowing economy. Even when the economy is slowing, there are always ROI properties available to invest in. I believe Alberta (Canada) right now is the perfect place for property investment. Home construction has grown 53% in the first 3 months of this year in Alberta, and multi-unit condo segments starts are taking off in Calgary having grown 407% from last year. I would recommend looking into places like Lethbridge, Chestermere Lake, and Calgary.
  • abroaduni | 30 May 2012, 10:51 AM Agree 0
    Today,Property investment is the best investment,but you should review the market first and know that,Is this time suitable for investing in property or not?

[url=]canadian visa[/url]
  • Patra01 | 06 Jun 2012, 07:39 AM Agree 0
    Hello Leotam, Thanks a lot for your great efforts. I hope you will keep continue your work without any hesitation. Cheers!
  • katelouise10 | 08 Oct 2013, 03:11 AM Agree 0
    Nowadays, investment in property is like any other investment and the goal is to generate only profit. In real estate investment we can achieve profit only through rent. So property investment is the best investment.

[url=]Real Estate Services in Toronto[/url]
  • michael.troy001 | 29 Sep 2014, 03:55 AM Agree 0
    I agree with you Leotam.
  • alexiscooper5 | 19 Feb 2015, 04:08 AM Agree 0
    I also agree with you.
  • suniltulsiani | 21 Apr 2015, 04:11 AM Agree 0
    Leotam, You are right, But demand of real estate increased in all over Canada. Not only in Alberta.
Post a reply