Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Investor forum quickly approaching

Notify me of new replies via email
Canadian Realestate Magazine | 16 Jan 2017, 08:15 AM Agree 0
Don’t miss your chance to be recognized as – or learn the lessons needed to become -- one of Canada's top investors
  • AshtonFisher.ca | 01 Feb 2017, 02:34 PM Agree 0
    Started my campaign! Look out for Ashton Fisher, Rising Star Of The Year coming out of Fort McMurray. Hope to you you all there.

In less than a year and a half, with help from: REWM award winner Stefan Aarnio, Canadian Profit$ TVs Dave Dubeau, and
    Lion Properties Rent-To-Own Master Jon Simcoe my team and I have been able to expand our real estate portfolio to holdings in Fort McMurray, Edmonton and Saskatoon. We have taken people that can't qualify for conventional financing and turned them into home owners, found run down properties and made beautiful homes we have seen families celebrate christmas in, given client's family members a chance to run their own rental property while helping him save up to own, signed people up for credit coaching programs, all while providing above average returns for happy investors.

My favorite one recently was a pregnant women and her husband wanted to buy a home close to her father for baby support, the bank would not give them financing because the Dad has paid cash for everything in his life and didn't have the credit. They couldn't buy the house and the deal went sour. I was able to create an option for them to move in to that home as planned and help him build his credit up while living in the home they wanted.  

Help me do more deals like this! Thanks for the encouragement.

Please nominate me for Rising Star of the Year! Or just check us out at Ashtonfisher.ca or on youtube.

Name:Brendan Uren
    Job Title: Owner
    Company:Ashton Fisher
    Phone Number:7803701020
    Email:brendan@ashtonfisher.ca
  • realtorraj | 14 Aug 2017, 10:34 PM Agree 0
    If you are looking for commercial real estate available in Edmonton visit here http://bit.ly/2w5aA18
Post a reply