Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

InvestorForum Vancouver early-bird tickets on sale now

Notify me of new replies via email
guest | 06 Jul 2011, 03:24 PM Agree 0

Come get the inside scoop – what’s the monetary policy for 2012? Which markets are ready to heat up? What’s new on legal and property management fronts? And which regional factors (in-migration and job creation) are primed to take your portfolio to the next level. You’ll also hear from Domenic Mandato, president of InvestPlus Properties Canada Ltd., as he shares insider knowledge about buying your first multi-family property. If money is an issue, and it always is, CRE Contributor Julie Broad will share everything you need to know about raising capital by working with joint-venture partners. And don’t forget to sign up for our keynote lunch to hear the inspirational story of Olympian and successful investor Cary Mullen. But don’t wait! Early-bird tickets are now available for as low as $129 – only for a limited time. We look forward to seeing you there and are sure this informative event will not only prepare you for the year ahead, but help you network with other real estate professionals and, perhaps, find that next big deal. For more info please visit www.theinvestorforum.ca.
  • Daniel Gagnon | 04 Nov 2011, 12:48 AM Agree 0
    Hi Everyone!

I have a VIP ticket for the Canadian Real Estate Investor Forum in Vancouver Nov. 12 & 13, 2011. I am unable to go since I will be in New York for another event. I am able to transfer my ticket to any party interested. The value is $334.88. I will sale it for 50% of its value to anyone who would like to attend this event.

Please give me a call if interested.

Daniel
    587-434-4663
  • Daniel Gagnon | 04 Nov 2011, 01:48 AM Agree 0
    Hi Everyone!

I have a VIP ticket for the Canadian Real Estate Investor Forum in Vancouver Nov. 12 & 13, 2011. I am unable to go since I will be in New York for another event. I am able to transfer my ticket to any party interested. The value is $334.88. I will sale it for 50% of its value to anyone who would like to attend this event.

Please give me a call if interested.

Daniel
    587-434-4663
Post a reply