Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Is it Right Time to invest in Real Estate

Notify me of new replies via email
Kumar Jha | 26 Aug 2016, 08:40 AM Agree 0

Hi All,
I am new in real estate Industry and I don't know how to invest in real estate industry.Please Suggest me.
  • Rob Break | 28 Oct 2016, 07:03 AM Agree 0
    The fact that you are considering real estate as an investment is a step in the right direction.
    What are your goals? Do you want a quick nickel or a slow dime? A lot of people I know have been doing very well with Buy, Fix, Refinance and Hold strategy taking single fam homes and legal converting to 2 unit houses. Here is a shameless plug...we have a podcast that can very helpful. You can listen check it out at breakthroughreipodcast.ca
  • Darryl zuber | 06 Nov 2016, 10:12 PM Agree 0
    Hello . The fact is and truth known in most regions in Ontario by not starting investing is going to take you longer to get started.

What I actually mean is every 10 years the house you want today was about 1/2 the price 10 years ago.
    10 years from now it'll be double the price once again. Growth is in your future so get in now. Mortgage rates are noce and low still.
Post a reply