Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Is this ‘rundown’ home worth $2.4 million?

Notify me of new replies via email
Canadian Realestate Magazine | 03 Feb 2016, 08:15 AM Agree 0
The listing for this ‘fixer upper’ has drawn significant internet backlash over its asking price, even though some insiders consider it a ‘bargain’
  • James | 03 Feb 2016, 10:59 AM Agree 0
    Of course not, but for money laundering purposes, there is a buyer flying in now to buy it lol.
  • Money | 03 Feb 2016, 01:14 PM Agree 0
    LOLO....Money laundering....if you think the government doesn't know....look at all the countries like US,, Canada, Britian, Australia...real estate prices are thru the roof......Huge corruption in China....if you are not corrupt most likely you are poor in China....Latest (a month ago) case 35 years guy who has basically has no financial background owns the largest online grey market lending the end it was found to be a ponzi scheme....really....LOL...imagine how many smaller Ponzi schemes might exist in China from a population of1.3 billion people...China is the Wild Wild West....once these people pull off these schemes then they quickly funnel the illicit funds out of China.....
  • Matt | 03 Feb 2016, 11:09 PM Agree 0
    I think the government should tax the crap out of these people and then give it to the rest of us that can't afford houses in are own nabourhood !!!! Wtf
  • Suzanne Schack | 05 Feb 2016, 01:44 PM Agree 0
    There go my chances in this neighborhood with exquisite views. Now, my humble 2 bedroom ranch would feel out of its element.
Post a reply