Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Listing Agents In Canada

Notify me of new replies via email
preeti22 | 19 Aug 2013, 12:19 PM Agree 0
I just got married and we’re thinking of buying a home. Some of our friends are telling us to buy only through the listing agent because we would save.Is it true?
  • katelouise10 | 25 Sep 2013, 06:37 AM Agree 0
    These days market is flooded with real estate agents. They work perfectly for finding a right condo that suits our budget and other requirements. They also provide help for finding a good condo at reasonable prices.

[url=]Condo Renting Services Toronto[/url]
  • Helga Kulde | 21 Dec 2015, 05:04 PM Agree 0
    When we've faced such case, we were also wondering what will be better and of course cheaper for us. Anyway we were trying to find the best option, in the end it's our future home. We've used this system, and it was really helpful. Hope that you will find admired home for you!
  • Helga | 21 Dec 2015, 05:11 PM Agree 0
    [url=]Real Estate Listing [/url]
  • ZackWilson | 30 Dec 2015, 12:07 AM Agree 0
    Yes, choosing listing agent is best way to buy or rent your property.There expertise will help you to find right property as per your budget and it will also save your time. If you are looking for property manager then I will suggest you to contact Barden White. He will help you to find right property.

• Abraham | 05 Jan 2016, 09:37 AM Agree 0
    Working with listing agent wouldn't make any different to you. Buyers always think they get better deal if they go directly to listing agent because the seller pay less commission. But it's not true the commission is already set for both buyer & seller agent!
    He or she hired by the seller and he wants to impress the seller and put top $$ to sellers pocket. If the buyers hire their own Realtor I'm sure the transaction will be more smoth and easier and better deal.
  • | 09 Jan 2016, 12:42 AM Agree 0
    Well good to know you are looking for home.
    By the way if you are looking for renting a home until you buy a house then visit and find your rental home there.
  • Ronn | 04 Aug 2016, 04:02 AM Agree 0
    Depending upon your choice of buying a home for self or if your trying to look for an investment, here are few list of people/sites you can check-out.
    4) Brookfield JohnsonControls
    5) Dream Office REIT
    6) Concert Properties Ltd.

Post a reply