Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Local Real Estate Sites No Longer Dominate The First Page of Search Engines

Notify me of new replies via email
Seth | 12 Nov 2014, 02:30 PM Agree 0
In the vast updates and algorithm changes of the top search engine,s most of the local real estate agents and companies are suffering from a lack of online lead generation and top ranking keywords. Despite their previous SEO efforts, their websites and local results are no longer appearing on the first pages of the SERPs for area specific keywords; Example: "San Francisco Real Estate". The top positions on search engines for these types of keywords are now occupied by nationwide real estate websites. In this process local buyers and sellers are pushed into a non-local real estate portals websites. Many in the real estate community struggle to generate new buyers and sellers online while also adjusting to the new rules.
  • Alvin | 24 Nov 2014, 04:01 AM Agree 0
    Any update in search Engine only effects your website, if you are not good with your SEO techniques.
  • alexiscooper5 | 24 Nov 2014, 05:56 AM Agree 0
    Hey i am Newbie and looking forward to become a good contributor to these forum, but i didn't get the Forum rules and regulations.
    Please help me out.
Post a reply