Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Looking for lenders

Notify me of new replies via email
Wafa Sheikha | 01 Jun 2016, 03:21 PM Agree 0
I have an 8 units building in Halifax NS and looking for a mortgage with reasonable interest rate, where should I turn to, whom to contact ??
  • michael stone | 25 Aug 2016, 08:12 AM Agree 0
    Good day Sir/Ma,

We wish to inform you that we give out mortgages/funding at a very low interest rate of 2% to companies and individuals. Do email us on so we avail you more information regarding our mortgage.

• | 06 Sep 2016, 08:13 PM Agree 0
      Thank you Mike, will write to your email
  • Scott | 26 Aug 2016, 06:50 AM Agree 1
    I would take you more seriously if you used appropriate spelling and grammar in your post.

"Dear Sir/Ma" for example.

It could be that English is not your first language or perhaps the forum somehow changed the wording. could be this is a scam to get people's financial information so you can take advantage of them.
    • | 06 Sep 2016, 08:12 PM Agree 0
      If it is a scam,,,, I would've used a novelist to write to me,,,I used a straight short business message while posting on internet and using a very tight space,,,so next time begore you start attacking people,,,try to use your brain !!!
  • georgetgonzales | 09 Sep 2016, 07:52 AM Agree 0
    Thanks for know more about
Post a reply