Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Looking for lenders

Notify me of new replies via email
Wafa Sheikha | 01 Jun 2016, 03:21 PM Agree 0
I have an 8 units building in Halifax NS and looking for a mortgage with reasonable interest rate, where should I turn to, whom to contact ??
  • michael stone | 25 Aug 2016, 08:12 AM Agree 0
    Good day Sir/Ma,

We wish to inform you that we give out mortgages/funding at a very low interest rate of 2% to companies and individuals. Do email us on michaelstonelenders@gmail.com so we avail you more information regarding our mortgage.

Michael

• | 06 Sep 2016, 08:13 PM Agree 0
      Thank you Mike, will write to your email
  • Scott | 26 Aug 2016, 06:50 AM Agree 1
    I would take you more seriously if you used appropriate spelling and grammar in your post.

"Dear Sir/Ma" for example.

It could be that English is not your first language or perhaps the forum somehow changed the wording.

Or.....it could be this is a scam to get people's financial information so you can take advantage of them.
    • | 06 Sep 2016, 08:12 PM Agree 0
      If it is a scam,,,, I would've used a novelist to write to me,,,I used a straight short business message while posting on internet and using a very tight space,,,so next time begore you start attacking people,,,try to use your brain !!!
  • georgetgonzales | 09 Sep 2016, 07:52 AM Agree 0
    Thanks for know more about
  • Hans Roman Wippel | 03 Feb 2017, 11:54 AM Agree 0
    My name is Hans Roman Wippel,I have a providers of financial instrument and at this time Provider only has Fresh Cut Bank Guarantee and Standby Letters of Credit (FC BG/SBLC) for offer.

At this time they can issue from Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Barclays and Standard Chartered UK.

We can also help introduce clients to monetizing companies who can help monetize your BG and grant you a non refundable financing of between 90% to 100% of the value of the BG/SBLC, this is only for BUY OUT BG/SBLC as the Monetizers DO NOT monetize Lease BG/SBLC; but we only introduce clients to monetizing company if the client secures a BG/SBLC from our Provider..

As soon as you fill out the DOA and meet with Provider's respective requirements, Provider will immediately countersign and proceed issue with issuance of the BG/SBLC.

We look forward to working with you.

Mr Hans Roman Wippel.

Email Address: hrwippel.guarantees@gmail.com
    Skype ID: hrwippel.guarantees
    Web page: bgmandatehansrw.bloombiz.com
Post a reply