Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Looking for solid contractors for investment property. HELP!

Notify me of new replies via email
AbbottStu | 17 Nov 2014, 02:20 PM Agree 0
I bought a 70 year-old bungalow in St. Clair Village and I’m looking for a good contractor to prepare the house for tenants. Anyone know of any good resources online or have referrals they can pass along?
  • sergerybrin | 19 Feb 2016, 11:56 PM Agree 0
    You can go through Internet and check out hundreds of options that is efficient for you.When you select particular contractor then must get know about his experience, best deals before with customers, Their legal documents of his preofession. .Then go ahead with those contractor. They will definitely help you what you want to be.
  • sergerybrin | 19 Feb 2016, 11:56 PM Agree 0
    You can go through Internet and check out hundreds of options that is efficient for you.When you select particular contractor then must get know about his experience, best deals before with customers, Their legal documents of his preofession. .Then go ahead with those contractor. They will definitely help you what you want to be.
Post a reply