Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

MAKE MONEY FLIPPING HOUSES

Notify me of new replies via email
tkr | 26 Jul 2012, 02:20 PM Agree 0
We have many homes to fix and flip right now in the Vancouver market..
We are located in Vancouver BC
You can buy the homes from us or invest with us.
Each home we do a complete renovation in 30-45 days.
Each home has a good profit after selling.
We have 6 homes ready to be fixxed and flipped right now!
Email back for more information

[attachment=3]2011-02-2416.16.49.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=4]01.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=5]2011-12-1513.55.58.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=6]f7.jpg[/attachment]
  • gilly | 26 Jul 2012, 06:41 PM Agree 0
    That first before and after is great stuff. Where are they? east of vancouver in burnaby or coquitlam? I'm in calgary and looking at markets in halifax, but could be interested in b.c. given the cap rates and investment requirements. thanks.
  • tkr | 27 Jul 2012, 06:41 PM Agree 0
    East of Vancouver,Surrey,Abottsford,etc
  • jonathan wood | 08 Jun 2013, 10:07 AM Agree 0
    House flipping is one of the most popular methods of investing in real state however, it's sometimes difficult to know exactly how to get started. I would say that the ultimate goal of any house flipping project is to make money. You should always have an idea or how much money you want to make on your house flipping project. Remember the [url=http://personalmoneynetwork.com/moneyblog/2012/10/17/flipping-houses/]flipping properties[/url] boom before the economic downturn hit, where a number of people turned over run-down properties and sold them? It's making a bit of a comeback lately, as investors were able to grab a lot of properties for dirt affordable and now are beginning to see a bit of a payoff.
  • josephhinds | 10 Sep 2013, 02:08 PM Agree 0
    Awesome pictures! I had never seen this type of property before. I think this information is useful to people who are connected with real estate market.
Post a reply