Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

MLS data shows major correction ongoing in most of Metro Vancouver

Notify me of new replies via email
Ephraim Vecina | 26 Aug 2016, 08:15 AM Agree 0
Recent developments in Vancouver’s residential and commercial real estate segments bear out OECD’s predictions around three months ago
  • WP-Van Realtor | 26 Aug 2016, 01:28 PM Agree 0
    No surprises here!...Correction is 'BIG' in the upper-high end $750K++ with entry-mid level market activity still respectable.

Investors have put the brakes on and likely to sit back over next several months as things sort themselves out.

In Real Estate Reality...

It's a great opportunity to start searching for that perfect investment property or entry level home (I don't miss those 10 offer competitions) . This break could be short-term as interest rates are amazingly low, net migration/immigration surging and employment #'s good in Vancouver...and yes, Foreign buyers will return!

For the time being, listing inventory remain low, though 'serious Sellers' need to price effectively and have properties showing in 'best possible light' to compete for the the shrinking pool of buyers.

Good Selling,
    WP

• WP-Van Realtor | 26 Aug 2016, 01:31 PM Agree 0
    No surprises here!...Correction is 'BIG' in the upper-high end $750K++ with entry-mid level market activity still respectable.

Investors have put the brakes on and likely to sit back over next several months as things sort themselves out.

In Real Estate Reality...

It's a great opportunity to start searching for that perfect investment property or entry level home (I don't miss those 10 offer competitions) . This break could be short-term as interest rates are amazingly low, net migration/immigration surging and employment #'s good in Vancouver...and yes, Foreign buyers will return!

For the time being, listing inventory remain low, though 'serious Sellers' need to price effectively and have properties showing in 'best possible light' to compete for a shrinking pool of buyers.

Good Selling,
    WP

Post a reply