Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Mortgage Calculators for Buyers

Notify me of new replies via email
mali | 02 Aug 2013, 08:56 PM Agree 0

[b][url=]Mortgage Calculators for Buyers[/url]

When you’re shopping for a Toronto real estate property, there are plenty of things to think about, and the mortgage you can qualify for is just one. However, during the process you’ll be evaluating a number of properties and mortgage options. The ability to “run the numbers,” checking the property financing details with different mortgage and down payment options, is important.

Do You Qualify ?
Compare Interest Only vs. Principal
Compare Monthly vs. Bi–weekly
Compare Mortgage Rates

and more calculators...

and if you need any help or advice, I am here to help you...[/b]
  • josephhinds | 19 Sep 2013, 12:06 PM Agree 0
    Great tips! I think these tips are really useful to people who are connected with real estate market.
  • griffin | 31 Oct 2013, 03:17 AM Agree 0
    Spend your money in a wise way. This is a reminder for home buyers especially for those that are new. We know how easy it is to find great home deal but you should widen your expectation.
  • rivera34 | 08 Jan 2014, 06:36 AM Agree 0
    Thanks for sharing with us this information! It’s of great use! Buying property is always an important step in your life that can satisfy you and please or cause you troubles. So you need to know what to look for in each house or apartment before purchasing it. People should always have house inspection to know about the repairs that they’ll need to do. We should consider so many important factors before buying like hot water system, good insulation, mould, leaking roof, basement, electricity and many others.
Post a reply