Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

New data shows strong demand for B.C. homes

Notify me of new replies via email
Canadian Realestate Magazine | 03 Jun 2015, 10:33 AM Agree 0
Rock bottom mortgage rates and strong demand have B.C. home sales and prices reaching new heights, as the average price of a detached home in greater Vancouver reaches $1.1 million – a new milestone.
  • jonesy | 04 Jun 2015, 09:59 AM Agree 0
    this is very interesting in that B.C. is a market that will inevitably come under price pressure. It is really only a matter of time and the higher the prices go, the farther they have to fall.
  • Hamish Ross | 13 Sep 2015, 04:17 AM Agree 0
    I think the common misunderstanding is really to assume all markets are the same within any one city. Even in this hot market, I can already see some areas in trouble while other areas are ridiculously busy. It is too complex to understand in a blanket statement. If you want to see what I mean, I can share some of the recent monthly statistics which identify buying opportunities as well as some areas to be careful in. I am an open book if anyone wants advice. People helped me and I am always happy to return the favour. If you want to see these sort of stats, I give them to my clients on this page.

Cheers,

Hamish Ross
    White Rock Real Estate Team
    http://www.hamishross.com/market-report
Post a reply