Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

New-build app keeps buyers in the know

Notify me of new replies via email
guest | 24 Apr 2012, 08:39 PM Agree 0

The New Home Buyers Network trod out its iPad app Tuesday, a program aimed at helping buyers find new houses and condos in Ontario. Plans for other provincial launches are now in the works.
In Canada's most populous province, the app connects users to a database of over 6,000 new home and condo models and suites from over 100 new home and condominium builders.
"Today's new homebuyers are technically savvy and on the go, or even outside the country," says Sam Reiss, president and CEO of New Home Buyers Network Inc. "If they're out and about and see a development they like, they want to find out about it right then and there - so we built an iPad app to let them do that."
Buyers can view floor plans, save favourites, share listings and create notes about the new homes and condos that interest them. The app also allows users to connect directly with builders with questions, who can then sign up for priority registration to receive updates on new construction projects, buying opportunities and incentives.
That priority signup places them ahead of the general public. NHBN has also included a mortgage payment calculator and other information about the purchasing process in the app.
  • Mike A | 13 May 2012, 06:20 PM Agree 0
    What is the actual name of this App in the iTunes?

I tried both: New Home Buyers Network & NHBN, but could not find it !
    Please email me back with the actual App's name.

Thank You.
Post a reply