Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Pickering JV opportunity updated

Notify me of new replies via email
Kabba | 06 Sep 2012, 08:26 AM Agree 0
Hi again. I'm an investor who has 5 doors within a ten minute walk to the Pickering Trail. I am now working with another investor who has the trackrecord to manage the properties and the upgrades to the property that are needed to increase the appeal to higher-end renters looking to be close to Lake Ontario and only 30 minutes from downtown Toronto. What we are looking for now is another JV partner who is willing to act more as an equity partner in exchange for a larger share of the business. The exact terms are open to negotiations. To remind you, the bungalows are all from the 1950s and in very good shape. They cash flow and were bought by my parents in the 1970's. I would like to renovate them to appeal to younger renters who are opting to live in Pickering rather than in Toronto because of the relaxed lifestyle and the good public schools. Because of the number of doors i have the bank has said i would have to take out refinancing as a commercial borrower.
S. Kabba
  • Lockington | 12 Sep 2012, 03:23 PM Agree 0
    Hello S Kabba
    Please send me a profile of your properties, and an outline of your planned terms.
    Jim Lockington
    416-723-6202
  • Lockington | 12 Sep 2012, 03:32 PM Agree 0
    Hello
    I thought I should provide with my e-mail address for your response to my previous communication.
    Jim Lockington
    jimlockington@yahoo.ca
  • Kabba | 12 Sep 2012, 04:47 PM Agree 0
    Thank you. I will email you.
Post a reply