Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Property Management - Need Advice - help pls

Notify me of new replies via email
NewbieBill | 28 Jun 2015, 04:33 PM Agree 0
Hi

I have a few rentals that are getting to be too much work and I need help. But I don't know how to screen through property managers. There are so many and the costs vary from a 7%-10%++. What is your advice for picking a property manager? Also, does anyone know of any property management firms that don't take contracts but cover you for emergency situations (ex. I'm on vacation and a washer breaks in my properties?)

Any advice would be much appreciated.
  • RoyalYork | 13 Jun 2016, 01:20 PM Agree 0
    Hi NewbieBill,

I am a property consultant with Royal York Property Management (https://royalyorkpropertymanagement.ca/)

We are one of the most trusted and well-respected property management firms in the GTA.

I will be happy to discuss with you how we can help you with your rentals as well as giving you more information about our 100% rental guarantee.

Feel free to contact me at tel: 416-508-5288

Cheers
  • James Wanja | 21 Jan 2017, 09:00 PM Agree 0
    Send me an email at b2bacquisition@gmail.com
    I know of a very good property mangmebt company, medium company, what this mean for you is. They get to your tenants needs faster. Very professional, they have management several of my properties in hamilton area.
Post a reply