Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

real estate adviser in canada

Notify me of new replies via email
atif551 | 27 Dec 2011, 12:00 PM Agree 0
These houses are usually priced below the market for banks to cope the fund that they have lost. A person can then purchase this house and resell it either immediately or consider more time for a much greater investment. Through the help of a Foreclosure List, a business minded individual can then choose the most appropriate house for him to invest his money with.

• silvera123 | 04 Jan 2012, 12:58 PM Agree 0
    nice info
  • shane99 | 05 Jan 2012, 02:22 PM Agree 0
    Hi Mr Atif,

I really like your informative and useful stuff.

• abroaduni | 09 Jan 2012, 03:52 PM Agree 0

I really appreciate your informative post.It is very useful info regarding real estate in Canada.It is quite helpful for those investors,who are looking for investing in real estate.

Thanks for sharing.

• bluemean | 28 Jun 2012, 12:01 PM Agree 0
    Very nice stuff,you have shared here,I really appreciate your helpful info!!!

Keep Sharing!!!
  • josephhinds | 19 Sep 2013, 11:52 AM Agree 0
    I think most of people are not know these things. This information is very important to people who wants to buy or sell their homes in Canada.
  • griffin | 31 Oct 2013, 03:37 AM Agree 0
    People could actually look for great home deals online. Do the canvassing and engaging into different real estate listing to look for home specification.
  • rlpnl123 | 01 Apr 2014, 07:24 PM Agree 0
    We are the best Real Estate Inc. in whole of Newfoundland & Labrador to sell, buy or rent a property.
  • TysonW005 | 08 May 2014, 04:48 AM Agree 0
    Thanks for sharing the informative post.
  • Venetia Rose | 21 Aug 2014, 08:36 AM Agree 0
    Before buying any property or house , please visit the property and make necessary arrangements with a real estate lawyer . He will defintely guide you on the pros and cons of buying and renting the property.
  • Rakeshbabber | 22 Aug 2014, 08:47 AM Agree 0
    Hi Friends,

I'm Rakesh Babber, Real Estate Agent at Cityscape Real Estate Ltd. If you require any kind of advice, you can directly contact to me.

Rakesh Babber
  • Linda A Perez | 30 Sep 2014, 05:55 AM Agree 0
    It’s really nice to get a house at this rate.A person can buy or resell any time or immediately with a help of a real estate agent. But make it a point to consult a real estate lawyer like GCY law firm to rule out legal issues connected to real estate law.
  • Alvin | 01 Dec 2014, 04:39 AM Agree 0
    Very nice, this is helpful and informative. To buy or sell house or property with the help of real estate agents more beneficial.
Post a reply