Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Real Estate in Phoenix- USA

Notify me of new replies via email
phoenixproperties | 22 Nov 2011, 10:29 AM Agree 0
If you are thinking of investing . Phoenix is the best place in the United States to invest at the moment. Phoenix Real Estate offers Good rental yields and an opportunity for great capital growth
  • abroaduni | 01 Apr 2012, 05:37 AM Agree 0
    Hey buddy,
    Thanks for the info,I was also looking for investing in real estate in some regions of Canada.Because,it is one of the best real estate zones of the world for investing,but I didn't know about Phoenix before that,it is also included in this list.And now,you make me understand,I will try it also.

Thanks once again!!!

[url=http://www.globalvisas.ie/canada-visa]emigrate to canada[/url]
  • eaglethe | 09 Jul 2012, 03:47 AM Agree 0
    Thanks for the info buddy,I was also looking for investing in real estate in USA and searching for best real estate zones.So,your info would be proved very helpful for me.
  • sylminombg | 24 Aug 2012, 11:01 AM Agree 0
    Gentlemen, I hope you do your due diligence better than that before buying!
    Let me ask you this. What is your exit strategy, and what are you trying to accomplish by investing in Real Estate (USA/Canada)?
    What kind of returns are you looking for? Are you willing to do all the work your self (Buy, Renovate, Interview Property Managers and Contractors, Rent, Find Accountants and Lawyers, File your State Filing, File your US and Canadian Taxes), or do you just one a fixed return every month, and only pay your taxes in Canada? You have many options and many great markets. Phoenix is an "OK" Market, not more than that, as the inventory has or is running out, and so prices keep going up, so you get less return on investment and less appreciation. There are other markets where the appreciation has not started yet, but is on the edge of bottoming out.
    If you want to reach us, send us a hello at RetireOnRentals.CA
  • Floridacashflowinvestor | 17 Jul 2013, 05:01 PM Agree 0
    I must confirm first whenever you are going to invest in US based properties, first you need a partner that has years of expertise in real estate consulting for US based foreclosure or rental properties, which ever is applicable...

Then you may look into the legal concern to go ahead in this process.
Post a reply