Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Real Estate Investment

Notify me of new replies via email
Willsons567 | 23 Oct 2013, 03:45 AM Agree 0
More than a simple real estate broker, Residia is a unique boutique offering an array of services to buy or sell your home, complement it with interior design, staging and much more.
At Residia, you will find a unique concept where you’ll:

“Live” your neighborhood
Dream of your environment
Imagine your home
And making it a reality

You want to buy or sell your home? We’ll assist you with our professional real estate agents, designers, notaries, staging and other services and staff in order to create your real estate happiness.
  • josephhinds | 29 Oct 2013, 10:01 AM Agree 0
    From my point of view, I think if you invest your money in real estate firm, then I think its most beneficial firm for us.

[url=]Kernickhomes @ MLS Calgary Listings[/url]
  • mitchgreen26 | 03 Sep 2014, 03:44 AM Agree 0
    I would say that the ultimate goal of any house flipping project is to make money. You should always have an idea or how much money you want to make on your house flipping project. Besides, [url=]flipping houses[/url] was a big trend for a while there, until the housing industry failed. However, the quantity of people doing it has started to boost.
  • PaulineF | 04 Feb 2016, 11:40 AM Agree 0
    Indeed, Real Estate is booming each year. So we decided to invest in real estates, particularly in places that can return good profit. I am from NY, but we decided to bought a property in Hawaii. We had a shaky direction at first, but with the help of a real estate realtor everything is smooth. Perry Allen helped us get the best real estate properties.
  • Antonio | 05 Feb 2016, 07:51 AM Agree 0
    have you thought of the Toronto Real Estate Market?.. with a low Canadian Dollars there are many opportunities for gains on real estate property and on the dollar.. send me a note at , my web site I have a portfolio of 35 active investors of which 14 are non-residents, spanning from China to Dubai with many in the USA... Our company is familiar with the rules affecting the Non Residents. I could help you with your real estate needs.
Post a reply