Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Residential Mortgage

Notify me of new replies via email
Lewis | 20 Sep 2014, 08:15 AM Agree 0
We know how stressful it is buying your first home.You know how important it is to have someone in your corner. Whether you’re buying your first home or your refinancing you mortgage, at Mortgage In Toronto we’re that someone. Our experienced Mortgage Planner knows the industry inside out. We’ll take care of all your mortgage needs so you can take care of finding the perfect home. We’ll bring you innovative mortgage solutions, as well as the best rates and features that will make your next mortgage work for you.
Mortgage In Toronto specializing and operating in three lines of business: mortgages, commercial mortgages, and construction mortgages.
We look forward to helping you achieve your financial and home ownership goals!
Zack Mano Margalit, Mortgage In Toronto, 416-900-1425 x 3
  • Alvin | 11 Mar 2015, 01:47 AM Agree 0
    If you are presently looking to buy a new home or looking for your very first house, then it is important that you give serious thought to your choice of residential mortgage. The type of home mortgage you choose to take is very important. You need to know what is out there as opposed to just going with the first home mortgage that comes your way. This can be a terrible mistake that can cost you over the long term.
    One type of mortgage for the home is known as the fixed-rate home mortgage mortgage. This is a very simple basic type of residential mortgage where you borrow a particular amount of money over a specific span of time. The mortgage is calculated with a fixed rate of interest. What this means is that you will pay the same amount every month for the entire length of the mortgage. The advantage to this type of home mortgage is that it is easy to budget for because your payments remain the same. The disadvantage is that because you cannot predict the interest rates in 10, 15 or 20 years time, you could end up paying very high rates of interest over the duration of the home mortgage.
  • PaulineF | 04 Feb 2016, 11:31 AM Agree 0
    Luckily, I never had to worry about my mortgage because Noble Black my realtor helped make sure I get the best rate for my mortgage.
Post a reply