Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Royal LePage launches new mobile website

Notify me of new replies via email
guest | 03 Nov 2011, 07:25 PM Agree 0

The website provides accurate information on Royal LePage home listings across Canada and within neighbourhoods. With an app-like feel to the site, users will get distinct information and comments from both homeowners and Realtors. "To help prospective buyers make informed decisions, our new mobile site allows users to gain extra insights from the seller about their home and comments from the agent about the neighbourhood," said Phil Soper, president and chief executive of Royal LePage Real Estate Services.  The mobile site will be providing more advanced features, but it will take time for comments to be added.Royal LePage has created a “Neighbourhood Navigator” that allows users to be provided with beneficial advice about neighbourhood “walkability scores,” as well as consumer rankings of businesses close by.The mobile website takes into account the user's GPS location to locate nearby open houses and neighbourhood facilities, such as schools, banks, grocery stores, restaurants, cafes, and nearby Royal LePage offices.A couple examples of cities that have been experimenting with the new mobile website are Kelowna, B.C. and Gatineau, Que.
  • Rita | 04 Nov 2011, 08:18 PM Agree 0
    Really useless technology...all hype.

For 100% complete unaltered info. on MLS Listings across Canada go to.....www.realtor.ca.
  • Fredrick Rogers | 06 Dec 2011, 05:34 AM Agree 0
    How is this useless technology? It's functional, effective, and takes a lot of the unnecessary leg work of seeing how a neighbourhood is (safety, proximity to essential services...)

This well written article has given me insight on the benefits of this website and I look forward to checking it out when it becomes functional.
Post a reply