Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

South Florida Real Estate the Only Way for Passive Income!

Notify me of new replies via email
YourFloridaRealtor | 14 Jan 2016, 09:55 AM Agree 0
Great News for Canadians!
Why not become part of the thousand of happy owners that are making a juicy profit in American currency? With the loonie valuation right now; it just make sense!
South Florida has a high demand for rentals and you could be a happy landlord making the profit!
I have partnered with a banker that will allow you to invest in a property in South Florida by using your Canadian funds instead of having to exchange those.
You must be committed to work with me in your real estate venture to set this up!
I have beach and golf community properties that are a hot market for renters. Many of them with a tenant in place!
Want to own your very own piece of South Florida?
Email me at homes@militzafernandez.com
If you are serious about making a profitable 2016 while you enjoy these beautiful warm ocean breezes and sunshine!
Why shovel when you can golf, do water sports and all kind of outdoors activities? It's a win win situation... You use your property to escape winters and rent it when not in use!
#SouthFloridaLifestyleAwaits
#LandlordsHaveRightsInFlorida
#BuyWithoutExchangingLoonies
#MeetMeInMontrealForAListOfGreatDeals
#InvestInYourFutureRetireSooner&Travel
  • Tomthemoneymaker | 29 Jan 2016, 10:16 PM Agree 0
    I personally bought in South Florida 2 years ago, however, I believe that the train has left and is long gone. Due to the pathetic loonie(Canadian Dollar) it is no longer profitable to invest in the US. however, I believe that one of the best places to invest, especially for Americans, due to the exchange, is to invest in prime real estate in downtown Toronto. Voted the best city to live in the world, especially for young people.
  • alonzokim | 28 Feb 2016, 05:14 AM Agree 0
    Sounds good!

• randy2233 | 27 Jun 2016, 10:14 AM Agree 0
    Loan offer at interest rate of 5% for real estate investors, business owners and personal mortgage.

Contact me for more information/details
    Email:randywilkonline@gmail.com
    Phone Call/Text:(252) 755-2596
  • Scott | 27 Jun 2016, 04:58 PM Agree 0
    Why would I pay you 5% when can get 2.20% - 3% at most banks?
Post a reply