Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Start Your REO Business

Notify me of new replies via email
Hamlin1234 | 23 Jan 2012, 06:56 PM Agree 0
If you're wondering how you can earn from the property sector, then think REO. REO stands for Real Estate Owned. These are properties that were not sold in the short sale. They were not sold at the foreclosure auction. This is part of the inventory of lender REO foreclosed properties.

The number of foreclosed properties continues to increase. Many have also chosen to exclude their properties because they are the head in their mortgage. The problem is that lenders are not trained to keep nor sell real estate. If they do not sell these properties, they will not recover from their losses.
--------------
  • abroaduni | 24 Feb 2012, 12:10 PM Agree 0
    Thank You very much for sharing this very useful information regarding real estate.It is very helpful info for me,because I am also looking for investing in real estate and searching best real estate zones of the world for investing.Because,it is only the field,in which you invest less and get more and more profit in return.

[url=http://www.globalvisas.co.in/canada-visa-immigration.php]canada visa[/url]
Post a reply