Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY

Notify me of new replies via email
tom wills | 27 Apr 2017, 05:10 AM Agree 0
My name is Mr mark williams a citizen of USA. I have been scammed by 13 different International Loan Lender via the internet, all promise to give me a mortgage where goofed/deceit after making me pay several fees which yielded to nothing and amounted to no positive result/outcome. I lost my hard earn money and even funds that was borrowed from friends, relatives and family members where all gone too. A total of $11350 was taken from me without any mortgage. I told my story to a family friend/co-worker about my ordeal and she testify that she did got a mortgage from an online lender here in the USA, eventually I got linked to a legitimate mortgage company called zincon mortgage plc where she finally got her mortgage, so i decided to contact the same mortgage company and then told them my story on how I have been scammed by 13 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by email and all they told me was to cry no more because I will get my mortgage in their company and also I have made the right choice of contacting them. I filled the mortgage application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and here I am today happy because ZINCON MORTGAGE PLC HERE IN THE USA AND WAS APPROVED AND GIVEN A LOAN OF $68,900 so I made a vow to Myself and God that I will keep sharing my testimony on the internet on how I got my mortgage. you can contact them at microfinancemortgage01@hotmail.com
  • Ryan | 18 Jun 2017, 04:32 AM Agree 0
    Hello everyone
    My name are Michael Ryan ,i am here to testify how i got my mortgage from MARY SMART LOANS FIRM after i applied several times from various mortgage lenders. I was in need of an urgent mortgage to start a business and i applied from various mortgage lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the mortgage.Until a friend of mine introduce me to MRS MARY SMART who promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable mortgage lenders until i met MRS MARY SMART ,who are indeed helped with the mortgage and changed my believe. I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent mortgage,feel free to contact ,MRS MARY SMART via their Company Email:marysmartservice@yahoo.com
  • Arsenal Loans | 04 Jul 2017, 09:12 AM Agree 0
    Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any finance stress or need funds to start up your own business? Do you need mortgage to settle your debt or pay your bills? Do you have a low credit score and have difficulty obtaining mortgage from local banks and other financial institutions? I wish to inform you that we offer all kinds of mortgages at {5%} interest rate. If interested in obtaining a mortgage from us email now via: Email: {arsenalmortgagecenters@gmail.com} .
    Email: {arsenalmortgagecenters@gmail.com}
    Google hangout: {arsenalmortgagecenters@gmail.com}
    THANKS

Customer CARE SERVICE
  • Mr Clamson | 10 Jul 2017, 06:34 PM Agree 0
    Good Day, My name is Laura i am a citizen of the United State of America i want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by 4 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a mortgage after making me pay alot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 8,000USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet looking forsterated when i came across a testimony man who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit mortgage company called Mr Clamson Loan firm (clamsiinmortgage@gmail.com) where he finally got his mortgage, so i decided to contact the same mortgage company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 4 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my mortgage in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the mortgage application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and I was given a mortgage amount of $600,000.00 Dollars by this great Company (Mr Clamson Loan Firm} managed by Mr Clamson and here i am today happy with my family because Mr Jude Clamson Loan Firm has given me a mortgage so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my mortgage. Do you need a mortgage urgently? kindly and quickly contact Mr Clamson Loan Firm now for your mortgage via email: (clamsiinmortgage@gmail.com) i believe other people are also giving testimony on this same honest lender
  • Madelein Pieter | 11 Jul 2017, 01:52 PM Agree 0
    I'm Madelein Pieter live in Northern Cape and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as I am a mother who struggles with three children and I have been going through a problem as seriously as my husband found a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and I could not pay the bills, then i urgently went to the bank to borrow and the Bank decline me saying that I have no good credit record, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when I was browsing through yahoo answers and topic and i came across a mortgage lender Kabelo Cash Loans Company, offering mortgages at affordable interest rate and i had no choice but to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, I got a mortgage of 150,000RANDS and I paid for my husband surgery and thank God today is good and he can walk now and is working and the burden is no longer so much on me more and we can feed well and my family is happy today, i said to myself that I will mourn aloud in the world of the wonders of God to me through this lender GOD fearing Dr. Paul Hendricks. I advise anyone in genuine and serious need of finance should contact this God-fearing man on (kabelocashmortgages1@gmail.com OR info@kabelocashmortgages.com) for more info and I want you all to pray for this man of GOD Thanks.
  • Madelein Pieter | 11 Jul 2017, 01:52 PM Agree 0
    I'm Madelein Pieter live in Northern Cape and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as I am a mother who struggles with three children and I have been going through a problem as seriously as my husband found a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and I could not pay the bills, then i urgently went to the bank to borrow and the Bank decline me saying that I have no good credit record, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when I was browsing through yahoo answers and topic and i came across a mortgage lender Kabelo Cash Loans Company, offering mortgages at affordable interest rate and i had no choice but to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, I got a mortgage of 150,000RANDS and I paid for my husband surgery and thank God today is good and he can walk now and is working and the burden is no longer so much on me more and we can feed well and my family is happy today, i said to myself that I will mourn aloud in the world of the wonders of God to me through this lender GOD fearing Dr. Paul Hendricks. I advise anyone in genuine and serious need of finance should contact this God-fearing man on (kabelocashmortgages1@gmail.com OR info@kabelocashmortgages.com) for more info and I want you all to pray for this man of GOD Thanks.
  • keith | 15 Jul 2017, 10:26 AM Agree 0
    testimoney testimomey testimoney,
    My name is keith ,i am here to testify how i got my mortgage from MR samsul Alam LOANS FIRM after i applied several times from various mortgage lenders. I was in need of an urgent mortgage to start a business and i applied from various mortgage lenders who promised to help but they never give me the mortgage.Until a friend of mine introduce me to MR Samsul Alam who promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable mortgage lenders until i meet MR Samsul Alam ,who are indeed helped with the mortgage and changed my believe. I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent mortgage,feel free to contact ,MR Samsul Alam via their Company Email:{Samsulalamcashfirm@gmail.com}
  • BARBARA HODGE LOAN FIRM | 15 Jul 2017, 06:04 PM Agree 0
    Good Day Everyone,
    We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs of helps,such as financial help.So if you are going through financial difficulty or you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to start up your own business,or you need mortgage to settle your debt or pay off your bills,start a nice business, or you are finding it hard to obtain capital mortgage from local banks,contact us today via email barbarahodgemortgagefirm@gmail.com. for the bible says””Luke 11:10 Everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened”.So do not let these opportunity pass you by because Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever more.Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.
    via email barbarahodgemortgagefirm@gmail.com.

Our Services Include the Following:
    Debt Consolidation
    Second Mortgage
    Business Loans
    Personal Loans
    International Loans
    Loan for any kinds
    Family mortgage
    E.T.C

Loan Application Form:

* Name of Applicant:
    * Address:
    * City:
    * State:
    * Income Rate:
    * Tel:
    * Mobile:
    * Amount Requested:
    * Loan Duration:
    * Loan Purpose:
    * Have you applied for a mortgage before?
    * If yes; Name of company & Location:

EMPLOYMENT:

* Place of work:
    * Address:
    * Phone Number:

Loan Officer.

Monday-Saturday:7:30am-6:30pm {Processing time}.
    Sunday:12noon-6:30pm {Processing time}
    After submitting the Loan Application, you can expect a preliminary answer less than 24 hours and funding within 72-96 hours of receiving the information we need from you.

BARBAR HODGE

barbarahodgemortgagefirm@gmail.com or text or call us on 15017229938
    Awaiting your swift reply.
  • BARBARA HODGE LOAN FIRM | 15 Jul 2017, 06:04 PM Agree 0
    Good Day Everyone,
    We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs of helps,such as financial help.So if you are going through financial difficulty or you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to start up your own business,or you need mortgage to settle your debt or pay off your bills,start a nice business, or you are finding it hard to obtain capital mortgage from local banks,contact us today via email barbarahodgemortgagefirm@gmail.com. for the bible says””Luke 11:10 Everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened”.So do not let these opportunity pass you by because Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever more.Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.

Debt Consolidation
    Second Mortgage
    Business Loans
    Personal Loans
    International Loans
    Loan for any kinds
    Family mortgage
    E.T.C

Loan Application Form:

* Name of Applicant:
    * Address:
    * City:
    * State:
    * Income Rate:
    * Tel:
    * Mobile:
    * Amount Requested:
    * Loan Duration:
    * Loan Purpose:

EMPLOYMENT:

* Place of work:
    * Address:
    * Phone Number:

Loan Officer.

After submitting the Loan Application, you can expect a preliminary answer less than 24 hours and funding within 72-96 hours of receiving the information we need from you.

BARBAR HODGE

• steve | 16 Jul 2017, 12:36 AM Agree 0
    Good Day Sir/Madam:

Getting a legitimate mortgage have always been a huge problem To clients who have financial problem and need solution to it. The issue of credit and collateral are something that clients are always worried about when seeking a mortgage from a legitimate lender. But.. we have made that difference in the lending industry. We can arrange for a mortgage from the range of $2,500. to $500,000.000

Debt Consolidation
    Second Mortgage
    Business Loans
    Personal Loans
    International Loans
    Loan for any kinds
    Family mortgage
    E.T.C

No social security and no credit check, 100% Guarantee. All you have to do is let us know exactly what you want and we will surely make your dream come true. MR STEVE. says YES when your banks say NO. Lastly, we fund small scale mortgage firm, intermediaries, small scale financial institutions for we have unlimited capital. For further details to go about procuring a mortgage contact us, Kindly respond immediately to this EMAIL:mrstevefinancial@gmail.com
    Good Day Sir/Madam:

Getting a legitimate mortgage have always been a huge problem To clients who have financial problem and need solution to it. The issue of credit and collateral are something that clients are always worried about when seeking a mortgage from a legitimate lender. But.. we have made that difference in the lending industry. We can arrange for a mortgage from the range of $2,500. to $500,000.000

Debt Consolidation
    Second Mortgage
    Business Loans
    Personal Loans
    International Loans
    Loan for any kinds
    Family mortgage
    E.T.C

No social security and no credit check, 100% Guarantee. All you have to do is let us know exactly what you want and we will surely make your dream come true. MR STEVE. says YES when your banks say NO. Lastly, we fund small scale mortgage firm, intermediaries, small scale financial institutions for we have unlimited capital. For further details to go about procuring a mortgage contact us, Kindly respond immediately to this EMAIL:mrstevefinancial@gmail.com
    Good Day Sir/Madam:

Debt Consolidation
    Second Mortgage
    Business Loans
    Personal Loans
    International Loans
    Loan for any kinds
    Family mortgage
    E.T.C

Good Day Sir/Madam:

Debt Consolidation
    Second Mortgage
    Business Loans
    Personal Loans
    International Loans
    Loan for any kinds
    Family mortgage
    E.T.C

• Alain | 17 Jul 2017, 06:53 AM Agree 0
    Good Afternoon dear.

Excuse me in this way to contact you, I just saw your profile which after so many days of prayer is the only one to hold my attention that is why I tell you what happens to me ....

Indeed, I introduce myself SYLVIANE HARRY, and I am in CANADA (Toronto) for my care, I owned a company importing Coffee and Cocoa in France, and I lost my wife there are This 3 years, which affected me greatly and I could not remarry until one day I was told that I was suffering from a disease that condemned me to certain death, I have cancer Who is terminally ill, is a superior aerodigestive tract cancer that is commonly referred to as throat cancer what is formed in the larynx or in the pharynx. These 2 hollow organs group together the organs of swallowing, the pathway and the respiration. They are located in the area that starts behind the nose and goes down to the neck, my attending physician has just informed me that my days are counted because of my degraded health. According to what the Doctor has justified me, a ball is now installed in my cage. I feel very bad and I am very afraid and I have a sum of k775.000.00 which I would like to Donation has a trustworthy and honest person before my death since my days are counted fault of this disease to which I Had no remedy. So I would like you to make good use of it (Create an orphanage in my name to take care of the needy children, fight bad diseases, help poor families etc.) that's why I make this money a gift.

Email: sylviane.harry@hotmail.com

On this I leave you and I hope that you will help me while benefiting from this gift in order to realize my dearest wishes in the world I have more options ...

I remain in the hope of reading to you.
  • Dr. Ezra Sebastian | 19 Jul 2017, 09:52 AM Agree 0
    DO YOU WANT A PERSONAL/BUSINESS/INVESTMENT LOAN?

We have provided over $1 Billion in business mortgages to over 15,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business mortgage so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, mortgages are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer mortgages from a minimum range of $5,000 to a maximum of $500 million.

Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and don’t know which way to go or where to turn? What about finding a reputable Debt Consolidation firm that can assist you in reducing monthly installment so that you will have affordable repayment options as well as room to breathe when it comes to the end of the month and bills need to get paid? Dr. Ezra Sebastian Loan Home is the answer. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Email (ezrasebastianmortgages@gmail.com)

DO YOU NEED 100% FINANCE? we give out mortgages with an affordable interest rate of 2%
    EZRA SEBASTIAN LOAN HOME, (ezrasebastianmortgages@gmail.com) aims is to provide Excellent Professional Financial Services.

Our services include the following:

*Truck Loans
    * Personal Loans
    * Debt consolidation mortgages
    * Car Loans
    * Business Loans
    * Education Loans
    * Mortgage
    *Refinancing Loans
    * Home Loans

We give you mortgage with a low interest rate of 2% and mortgage duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the mortgage (secure and unsecured). Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up, which is why you must contact us quickly for a solution to your financial problems. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable. Email (ezrasebastianmortgages@gmail.com)

NOTE:Bear in mind that it will only take less than 24 Hours to process your file is 100% Guaranteed no matter your Credit Score.

Yours Sincerely,
    Dr. Ezra Sebastian
    1 (850)846-6235
    We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your mortgages or finances.

Get your instant mortgage approval
  • DONNA | 28 Jul 2017, 07:52 AM Agree 0
    My name is Mrs Donna clark a citizen of United States America . I have been scammed by 9 different International Loan Lender via the internet, all promise to give me a mortgage where goofed/deceit after making me pay several fees which yielded to nothing and amounted to no positive result/outcome. I lost my hard earn money and even funds that was borrowed from friends, relatives and family members where all gone too. A total of $8,350 was taken from me without any mortgage. I told my story to a family friend/co-worker about my ordeal and she testify that she did got a mortgage from an online lender here in the USA, eventually I got linked to a legitimate mortgage company called zincon mortgage plc where she finally got her mortgage, so i decided to contact the same mortgage company and then told them my story on how I have been scammed by 13 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by email and all they told me was to cry no more because I will get my mortgage in their company and also I have made the right choice of contacting them. I filled the mortgage application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and here I am today happy because MORRIS MORTGAGE PLC HERE IN THE USA AND WAS APPROVED AND GIVEN A LOAN OF $75,600 so I made a vow to Myself and God that I will keep sharing my testimony on the internet on how I got my mortgage. you can contact them at morrismortgagescompany@yahoo.com.
  • Ramsey Mike | 03 Aug 2017, 09:32 AM Agree 0
    Hello, My name is Ramsey Mike ,I am very happy to receive a mortgage from the European part of the world,i am here to recommend you all in need of financial assistance to contact Mr William Paul for your mortgage application .

I was in need of $40,000 mortgage to buy a new car and also to pay my bills, I contacted him for my mortgage application and i receive my mortgage successfully.

kindly contact Mr William Paul via email for your mortgage: williampaul356@gmail.com

Ramsey Mike
  • Goso | 04 Aug 2017, 05:31 AM Agree 0
    Hello, I am Goso Lofas currently living in France, God has bless me with two kids and a lovely Wife, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life, 6 days ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a mortgage then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be mortgage lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 1,500.00 USD from me and refuse to email me since then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one yesterday I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to MRS AGNES LOAN COMPANY, she said she was given 98,000.00 USD by Mrs Agnes, THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF AGNES LOAN Company, So I collected her email Address , he told me the rules and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents, he gave me my mortgage of 55,000.00 USD... So if you are interested in a mortgage you can as well contact her on this Email: Mrsagnesmortgagecompeny@outlook.com thanks,I am sure she will also help you.
  • goso | 04 Aug 2017, 05:38 AM Agree 0
    Hi Viewrs on this site i found a good mortgage lender Called Mrs Agnes, Last week i was in need of a small mortgage amount of 55,000 thousand Euro... I have been scammed by 6 different International Loan Lender via the internet, all promise to give me a mortgage where goofed/deceit after making me pay several fees which yielded to nothing and amounted to no positive result/outcome. I lost my hard earn money and even funds that was borrowed from friends, relatives and family members where all gone too. A total of $11350 was taken from me without any mortgage. I told my story to a family friend/co-worker about my ordeal and she testify that she did got a mortgage from an online lender here in the USA, eventually I got linked to a legitimate mortgage company called zincon mortgage plc where she finally got her mortgage, so i decided to contact the same mortgage company and then told them my story on how I have been scammed by 13 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by email and all they told me was to cry no more because I will get my mortgage in their company and also I have made the right choice of contacting them. I filled the mortgage application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and here I am today happy because ZINCON MORTGAGE PLC HERE IN THE USA AND WAS APPROVED AND GIVEN A LOAN OF $68,900 so I made a vow to Myself and God that I will keep sharing my testimony on the internet on how I got my mortgage. you can contact them at Mrsagnesmortgagecompeny@outlook.com
  • goso | 04 Aug 2017, 05:38 AM Agree 0
    Hi Viewrs on this site i found a good mortgage lender Called Mrs Agnes, Last week i was in need of a small mortgage amount of 55,000 thousand Euro... I have been scammed by 6 different International Loan Lender via the internet, all promise to give me a mortgage where goofed/deceit after making me pay several fees which yielded to nothing and amounted to no positive result/outcome. I lost my hard earn money and even funds that was borrowed from friends, relatives and family members where all gone too. A total of $11350 was taken from me without any mortgage. I told my story to a family friend/co-worker about my ordeal and she testify that she did got a mortgage from an online lender here in the USA, eventually I got linked to a legitimate mortgage company called zincon mortgage plc where she finally got her mortgage, so i decided to contact the same mortgage company and then told them my story on how I have been scammed by 13 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by email and all they told me was to cry no more because I will get my mortgage in their company and also I have made the right choice of contacting them. I filled the mortgage application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and here I am today happy because ZINCON MORTGAGE PLC HERE IN THE USA AND WAS APPROVED AND GIVEN A LOAN OF $68,900 so I made a vow to Myself and God that I will keep sharing my testimony on the internet on how I got my mortgage. you can contact them at Mrsagnesmortgagecompeny@outlook.com
  • Mr Armando Taylor | 04 Aug 2017, 07:18 AM Agree 0
    I am Armando Taylor, a private money lender. I give out mortgages with an interest rate of 2% per annual and within the amount of $1000.00 to $500,000,000.00 as the mortgage offer. 100% Project Funding with secured and unsecured mortgages are available. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over the world. With our flexible lending packages, mortgages can be processed and funds transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible. We operate under clear and understandable terms and we offer mortgages of all kinds to interested clients, firms, companies, and all kinds of business organizations, private individuals and real estate investors. Just complete the form below and get back to us as we expect your swift and immediate response. EMAIL:(armandotaylormortgagehome@gmail.com)

Attention!!!

Do you have a bad credit?
    Do you need money to pay bills?
    Do you need to start up a new business?
    Do you have unfinished project at hand due to bad financing?
    Do you need money to invest in some area of specialization which will profit you?

We offer the following mortgages below,
    personal mortgages[secure and unsecured]
    business mortgages[secure and unsecured]
    combination mortgages
    students mortgages
    consolidation mortgages and so many others.

Phone Number 1 412-329-4367

1. Full Names:……………………….
    2. Contact Address:…………………..
    3. Loan Amount Needed:………………..
    4. Duration of the Loan……………….
    5. Direct Telephone Number:……………..
    6. Monthly Income:……………..

Email (armandotaylormortgagehome@gmail.com)
    Best Regards,

Mr Armando Taylor.
  • Ramsey Mike | 05 Aug 2017, 06:54 AM Agree 0
    Hello,

My name is Ramsey Mike ,I am very happy to receive a mortgage from the European part of the world,i am here to recommend you all in need of financial assistance to contact Mr William Paul for your mortgage application .

I was in need of $40,000 mortgage to buy a new car and also to pay my bills, I contacted him for my mortgage application and i receive my mortgage successfully.

kindly contact Mr William Paul via email for your mortgage: williampaul356@gmail.com

Ramsey Mike
    Hello,

My name is Ramsey Mike ,I am very happy to receive a mortgage from the European part of the world,i am here to recommend you all in need of financial assistance to contact Mr William Paul for your mortgage application .

Ramsey Mike
    Hello,

Ramsey Mike
    Hello,

Ramsey Mike
    Hello,

Ramsey Mike
    Hello,

Ramsey Mike
    Hello,

Ramsey Mike
    Hello,

Ramsey Mike
    Hello,

Ramsey Mike
    Hello,

Ramsey Mike
  • Mrs. Pranchment Dura | 05 Aug 2017, 12:33 PM Agree 0
    Good Day Dear Loan Seeker,

Do you need an urgent financial credit *? * Very fast and direct transfer to your bank account * Repayment starts eight months after you get the money bank account * Low interest rate of 1% * Long-term repayment (1-30 years) Height * Flexible **then monthly payment *. How long will it be financed? After submitting the application ** You can expect a preliminary answer less than 24 hours funding in 72-96 hours after receiving the information they need yours.

Contact Email : bdsfn.com@gmail.com
    Contact Email : anatiliatextileltd@gmail.com
    Mrs. Pranchment Dura

If you are interested contact us via: bdsfn.com@gmail.com and fill out the below mortgage application form.

Loan application form:
    Full Name:....................
    State:..............
    City:..............
    Sex:.........................
    Phone Number:...........
    Loan Amount :...........
    Monthly income:..........
    Loan Period:....................... ................
    Purpose of Loan:......................... ...........
    E-mail address:...................... ................
    Have You Applied Before?....................

We awaits your urgent application form to be filled ok. Email Us: (bdsfn.com@gmail.com)

Mrs. Pranchment Dura
  • Mrs. Pranchment Dura | 05 Aug 2017, 12:34 PM Agree 0

Do you need an urgent financial credit *? * Very fast and direct transfer to your bank account * Repayment starts eight months after you get the money bank account * Low interest rate of 1% * Long-term repayment (1-30 years) Height * Flexible **then monthly payment *. How long will it be financed? After submitting the application ** You can expect a preliminary answer less than 24 hours funding in 72-96 hours after receiving the information they need yours.

Mrs. Pranchment Dura

If you are interested contact us via: bdsfn.com@gmail.com and fill out the below mortgage application form.

Loan application form:

We awaits your urgent application form to be filled ok. Email Us: (bdsfn.com@gmail.com)

Mrs. Pranchment Dura

Mrs. Pranchment Dura

Loan application form:

Mrs. Pranchment Dura

Mrs. Pranchment Dura

Loan application form:

Mrs. Pranchment Dura
  • Ramsey Mike | 07 Aug 2017, 07:34 AM Agree 0
    Hello,

Ramsey Mike
    Hello,

Ramsey Mike
    Hello,

Ramsey Mike
    Hello,

Ramsey Mike
  • Robin Lamura 22 | 07 Aug 2017, 10:02 PM Agree 0
    Hello
    I am Robin Lamura. i have gone through alot serching for a mortgage. ThankGod i found this woman Mrs Mary from Libero Loan Finance. i never imagined that i could get a mortgage from this company but i put my hope in God, trusted Mrs. mary. It worked for me. i received my mortgage july 18 a day i will never forget because i am boosting my life up with the mortgage. you can get yours now by contacting them on their company email address liberomortgages@gmail.com

Best Regards
  • mark | 10 Aug 2017, 05:34 AM Agree 0
    Affordable Loan Offer ( markkent5050@gmail.com)
    Do You Need A Business Loan? ( tomyanis247@gmail.com )
    Interested applicants should Contact us via email: ( markkent5050@gmail.com
    Do You Need A Business Loan,Or A Personal Loan,At 1.0% If Yes? Name,Amount,Country,Loan Durations,Phone Mobile, Interested Applicants Should Contact Us Via Email: tomyanis247@gmail.com( markkent5050@gmail.com)
    Kindly write us back with the mortgage information;
    - Complete Name:
    - Loan amount needed...$, €, £:
    - Loan Duration:
    - Purpose of mortgage:
    - City / Country:
    - Telephone:
    - Name of the Site:
    Interested Applicants Should Contact Us Via Email: tomyanis247@gmail.com,( markkent5050@gmail.com)
    Yours Sincerely,
    Mr mark
    Interested Applicants Should Contact Us Via Email: tomyanis247@gmail.com,( markkent5050@gmail.com )
    We look forward to hear from you ASAP.
  • mark | 10 Aug 2017, 05:42 AM Agree 0
    Affordable Loan Offer ( markkent5050@gmail.com)
    Do You Need A Business Loan? ( tomyanis247@gmail.com )
    Interested applicants should Contact us via email: ( markkent5050@gmail.com
    Do You Need A Business Loan,Or A Personal Loan,At 1.0% If Yes? Name,Amount,Country,Loan Durations,Phone Mobile, Interested Applicants Should Contact Us Via Email: tomyanis247@gmail.com( markkent5050@gmail.com)
    Kindly write us back with the mortgage information;
    - Complete Name:
    - Loan amount needed...$, €, £:
    - Loan Duration:
    - Purpose of mortgage:
    - City / Country:
    - Telephone:
    - Name of the Site:
    Interested Applicants Should Contact Us Via Email: tomyanis247@gmail.com,( markkent5050@gmail.com)
    Yours Sincerely,
    Mr mark
    Interested Applicants Should Contact Us Via Email: tomyanis247@gmail.com,( markkent5050@gmail.com )
    We look forward to hear from you ASAP.
  • frank nelson | 12 Aug 2017, 11:51 PM Agree 0
    How I restored my dying business and paid mortgage

Compliment of the day to you all,
    I'm a father of 2 kids from Modesto, California, I am so grateful to Marlena Investments Limited for granting me a mortgage sum of $135,000 on the 27th of July 2017 to restore my dying business and pay mortgage, through the help of Mrs Marlena Chris who is the director of the company, They saved me from loosing my home. This message might be of help to you out there in need of a genuine mortgage in other for you not to fall into the wrong hands while search of a liable mortgage, my advice to you is to contact this company via email: marlenainvestmentslimited@yahoo.com
    mobile,whatsapp number: (539) 888-2243
  • Mr. Dékány Endre | 13 Aug 2017, 07:05 AM Agree 0
    Do you Want to borrow money? if yes Contact us today by email: (dakany.endre@gmail.com)

Loan Offer.
  • Teri McCary | 14 Aug 2017, 11:20 AM Agree 0
    Hey,
    I am Teri McCary From LA, i have been through alot of scam as i have been serching for a mortgage to settle my depts. Finanly i came across an email online, someone testify of how Libero Finance Bank help Him. I contacted them and Mrs Staggs an agent in the company responded with easy steps i received a mortgage. I already agreed within me that there is no true lender but wow i was wrong.

Thanks to Libero Loan Bank
    If you are in need of a mortgage you can contact them via email and please let them know you were refered to them by Teri McCary
    E_mail:liberomortgages@gmail.com
  • Mr Johnson Pablo | 14 Aug 2017, 10:40 PM Agree 0
    Hello

Are you in need of a mortgage for any purpose? You are in financial problem? Do you need financial solution? Mr.Williams Mars mortgages is the solution for all your financial problems, Our mortgages are simple, cheap and fast. Contact us today for that mortgage that you want, we can arrange any mortgage to suit your budget at only 2% interest rate. If interested, please contact us immediately.Optional Loan Protection may enable you to meet your mortgage repayments if you can not work due to illness, accident or unemployment. You can only get this valuable insurance when you apply for credit, so do not forget us if you want to it.Email: johnsonpablomortgagecompany@gmail.com
  • Teri McCary | 15 Aug 2017, 10:28 AM Agree 0
    Hey,
    I am Teri McCary From LA, i have been through alot of scam as i have been serching for a mortgage to settle my depts. Finanly i came across an email online, someone testify of how Libero Finance Bank help Him. I contacted them and Mrs Staggs an agent in the company responded with easy steps i received a mortgage. I already agreed within me that there is no true lender but wow i was wrong.

Thanks to Libero Loan Bank
    If you are in need of a mortgage you can contact them via email and please let them know you were refered to them by Teri McCary
    E_mail:liberomortgages@gmail.com
  • barbarahodgeloanfirm | 16 Aug 2017, 10:50 PM Agree 0
    Good Day Everyone,

Debt Consolidation
    Second Mortgage
    Business Loans
    Personal Loans
    International Loans
    Loan for any kinds
    Family mortgage
    E.T.C

Loan Application Form:

* Name of Applicant:
    * Address:
    * City:
    * State:
    * Income Rate:
    * Tel:
    * Mobile:
    * Amount Requested:
    * Loan Duration:
    * Loan Purpose:

EMPLOYMENT:

* Place of work:
    * Address:
    * Phone Number:

Loan Officer.

After submitting the Loan Application, you can expect a preliminary answer less than 24 hours an
    barbarahodgemortgagefirm@gmail.comd funding within 72-96 hours of receiving the information we need from you.

BARBAR HODGE

Post a reply