Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

The next hot neighbourhood in Toronto?

Notify me of new replies via email
Canadian Realestate Magazine | 23 Jan 2015, 09:36 AM Agree 0
With condo rentals up by 17 per cent in the fourth quarter of 2014, investorss are cashing in on a strong market and solid demand for properties in ideal locations.
  • Lamis Dantas | 27 Jan 2015, 01:11 PM Agree 0
    We've been saying this for a while especially being the anchor real estate brokerage in Regent Park and witnessing the increase in property value vs purchase value for the past 4 years.Since the beginning of the revitalization we were convinced with the project which encouraged us to start our website Regentparklife.com to track the progress in real estate in the area from Phase 1 until the end of the project.
  • alexiscooper5 | 28 Jan 2015, 12:11 AM Agree 0
    I read your article and its a very nice article. The market is going high thats a very good news for the investors of Toronto.
  • Skycandy | 28 Mar 2015, 12:53 PM Agree 0
    Thanks for the article...I agree 100%. The east side of the core seems to have been the last holdout in all the development around the city these days. The West Donlands, Distillery, Waterfront development, the burgeoning of Leslieville (and Jilly's rebirth), the dream of a DRL through the area, and of course the building of a city within a city (Regent Park's renewal) bodes well for the whole area.
Post a reply