Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Toronto Real Estate Board foresees another year of double digit price increases

Notify me of new replies via email
Canadian Realestate Magazine | 31 Jan 2017, 09:33 AM Agree 0
The Toronto Real Estate Board is expecting another year of double-digit price increases and a similar number of property sales to those last year
  • DDZ | 31 Jan 2017, 12:31 PM Agree 0
    An optimistic prediction at best. Trying to add fuel to a dying fire. I predict that that the buyer pool is drying up and will result in more properties on the market. The late comers to the game will now throw thier properties onto the market to try and cash out. This coupled with a slughish economy will actually result in a decrease in values in the Toronto market.
    • Realtor | 01 Feb 2017, 08:55 AM Agree 0
      More likely prices will be flat and in the summer start going down
    • CI | 01 Feb 2017, 01:16 PM Agree 0
      @DDZ hopefully you are right, prices went beyond crazy. If it will continue at same pace, younger families won't be able to afford even a stacked townhouse.
  • MGM | 01 Feb 2017, 01:04 PM Agree 0
    Sounds about right. Demand is the same if not increasing. Affordable supply is very limited. Overall there isn't much listing to choose from. 2017 won't be as aggressive as last year but we will still see price appreciation and good activity.
    • ammythomas95 | 02 Feb 2017, 08:05 AM Agree 0
      My mothers neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I'm a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can't believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn't be happier. Heres what I do,

----------->>> www.newsnet20.com
  • ammythomas849 | 08 Feb 2017, 12:34 AM Agree 0
    My mothers neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I'm a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can't believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn't be happier. Heres what I do,

----------->>> www.centerpay70.com
Post a reply