Canadian Realestate Magazine forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Torontorealestatesold.com: ‘We will be back’

Notify me of new replies via email
Justin da Rosa | 30 Sep 2016, 11:00 AM Agree 0
The website that shares Toronto’s sold data with subscribers was temporarily suspended earlier this month. The matter will now be settled in court
  • DDZ | 30 Sep 2016, 12:01 PM Agree 0
    You should add that Dale has been an active participant the past 20 years fighting TREB and the mls system and successfully suing TREB. Dale has made this a career.
  • AV | 30 Sep 2016, 12:44 PM Agree 0
    What a tragedy. The system has been serving clients and realtors successfully for years, now an unsuccessful realtor and his pal are slashing at the belly to let the public sift thru the guts. Maybe in mid December they can start taking on the medical information database.....why keep that private? Might as well force that industry to "transparency" too.
    • MR | 30 Sep 2016, 02:44 PM Agree 0
      Hahahaha. Your comment was the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on a real estate website, blog or forum. Thanks for the laugh.
    • MR | 30 Sep 2016, 02:45 PM Agree 0
      Hahahaha. Your comment was the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on a real estate website, blog or forum. You just compared bricks to humans to try to make a point. Thanks for the laugh.
Post a reply